Any Hikvision package?

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Do any USA dealer or China dealer offer a Hikvision package, DVR, couple of cams etc?

A friend wanting to purchase some security camera for his home but I managed to convict him that IP cameras and Hikvision is the way to go but he wanting to purchase it in a package not separately. We're thinking that 2332 is the way to go for his home setup.

Bill

bearclaw

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You will not be able to find anything in the USA unless you go through an installer as Hikvision is only sold to installers. You might be best off looking into one of the brands that is manufactured by hikvision I think Lorex Q-See and Swan are all manufacturers that have systems made up of rebranded Hikvisions. Costco in the USA carries all 3 brands.

NVR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You can look into the Costco set Item #956587 its $1500, its a Hikvision package branded Swann.

The costco set uses these Hikvison Cams below so if you get 8 from the seller below would come to $728, plus a 3TB HD is about $125 an NVR for $250 Plus ready made cat 5e or cat6 cable probably another $80.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hikvision-DS-2CD2032-I-3MP-HD-1080P-Bullet-Network-Outdoor-IR-IP-CCTV-Camera-/111407067556?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19f060f1a4

Not much price difference plus its warrantied with customer support and local and a packaged Hikvision as your friend wanted.

One time they had them on sale for $1299 but was short lived, if you find a way to get them discounted it would be a good deal.

As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
As others have mentioned, costco swann, however you will not be able to choose the camera or lens style.
Nellys security has packages as well. They are USA cameras that accept usa firmware, however, the warranty is through nellys. They offer excellent support.

Also, keep in mind that there is really no such thing as a "package"...its simply X cameras sold with a compatible NVR that can handle X cameras.