Annke 151CP PTZ Camera Cannot Connect to BI or Web Page on Camera?

rlong69

n3wb
Reaction score
I have used BI for and Annke cameras for a few years now without issue. This is my first PTZ camera. I am starting to think the camera does NOT support RTSP. I cannot connect to the camera with anything except the Annke Sight app on my phone.

The camera does not show up on the SADP tool either. This leads me to believe it is not HikVision. If so, what is it? It shows up as a 5523-3W-Q on the Annke Sight App. No luck searching this number.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Is that the right model number or do you have a link that has more info on this cam? Google, Amazon, etc. reveals zip, nada....

If it's a "smart home" type cam that wants you to scan a QR code, it likely has no webGUI nor available RTSP.

rlong69

n3wb
Reaction score
I am pretty sure there is no web gui and no rstp. It does have a 2d data matrix bar code. 151CP or WPT500 appear to be the model name. I think it's a misapplication.

rlong69

n3wb
Reaction score
This is on me, I was in a hurry when I ordered these the other day and was careless. I did not realize how niche a Wireless camera with ONVIF/RTSP was.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds like some cameras are being returned..

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have used BI for and Annke cameras for a few years now without issue. This is my first PTZ camera. I am starting to think the camera does NOT support RTSP. I cannot connect to the camera with anything except the Annke Sight app on my phone.

The camera does not show up on the SADP tool either. This leads me to believe it is not HikVision. If so, what is it? It shows up as a 5523-3W-Q on the Annke Sight App. No luck searching this number.
I would take a look here: Annke Community
But it does appear those cams are "cloud dependent" so you are most likely out of luck.
You get what you pay for.

rlong69

n3wb
Reaction score
I have had good luck with all the Annke rebranded Hikvision cameras I have used. Somewhere around 40 of them total without issues. I was not aware that some of Annke's stuff was NOT Hikvision. soooooo, here I am. Any suggestions on wireless cameras ONVIF/RTSP? I have a couple of spots that wireless is my only option. I prefer wired POE as a general rule.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Problems with that WZ500....

EDIT 4/3 0716 CT: And even MORE problems:

Last edited: