android app on local units "blue iris has stopped"

aaronwt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Please tell me what resolution your All cameras group view is. You can find this easily in Chrome or Firefox by opening jpegpull.htm and right clicking the image, then choose open image in new tab. The title of the tab will contain the image resolution.

My theory, same as before, is that this image is larger than 1920x1080 in at least one dimension and that this is crashing the app.

If it is set to auto size and is producing larger than 1920x1080, then please let me know and I will warn the developer.

In the meantime you can try checking the box to specify a frame size, and reduce it to 1920x1080 or smaller. You can tweak one dimension or the other to improve the layout and reduce black space between cameras, too :)
I guess I need to try this. Since the last app update I've had the crashing issue with my three tablets running Android 6.0.x(Two Nexus 7(2013) and a Tabs S 10.5. But my old Galaxy 6 running Android 7.0.x and my Galaxy S8 also running Android 7.0.x has never had any issues.
And I know most of my cameras are running at 2000 x 1500P.

I've been having these issues since the last update and it has become very annoying since I haven;t been able to use my tablets to view my cameras from the BI app.