Amcrest AD410 vs... EZVIZ DB1 vs DB1C ?

LTek

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Anyone have a real-world comparison with DS410 vs DB1 and/or DB1C?

I have a DB1 for a while but considering the AD410, or the DB1C (if it is has a stable wifi connection - unlike the DB1)

My DB1 frequently disconnects from Wifi (reconnects on its own a min or so later) and is often very laggy and the phone app takes forever to connect for notifications and/or intercom use. (router is line-of-sight to it and another wifi cam is only a few feet away that works great so I know its the doorbell wifi that is not "solid")

The AD410 looks very similar to the DB1C so wondering if the $150 msrp is worth the price.

I will be using it with Blue Iris 5 but I also like having the separate direct-to-internet connection (with separate doorbell app) as a fail-safe.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

I have a DB1 for a while but considering the AD410, or the DB1C (if it is has a stable wifi connection - unlike the DB1)

My DB1 frequently disconnects from Wifi (reconnects on its own a min or so later) and is often very laggy and the phone app takes forever to connect for notifications and/or intercom use. (router is line-of-sight to it and another wifi cam is only a few feet away that works great so I know its the doorbell wifi that is not "solid")

The AD410 looks very similar to the DB1C so wondering if the $150 msrp is worth the price.

I will be using it with Blue Iris 5 but I also like having the separate direct-to-internet connection (with separate doorbell app) as a fail-safe.
From what I have read in reviews, users are claiming it supports ONVIF and RTSP...

Found this:

flynreelow

Known around here
Reaction score

which DB did you decide on?

LTek

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The AD410 is a ton better than the DB1