Alerts not showing older than 7 days in list

FlipNJ

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm having trouble understanding why the alerts in the list on the right of the screen won't show any alerts older than 7 days. I DID set the "Limit clip storage" to 30 days even though I am referring to "alerts" however it doesn't show any older than 7 days. My Storage folder has 3TB remaining and the clips are not being moved from the storage folder yet. I have version 4.3.3.2 x64. Any help to understand would be greatly appreciated.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm having trouble understanding why the alerts in the list on the right of the screen won't show any alerts older than 7 days. I DID set the "Limit clip storage" to 30 days even though I am referring to "alerts" however it doesn't show any older than 7 days. My Storage folder has 3TB remaining and the clips are not being moved from the storage folder yet. I have version 4.3.3.2 x64. Any help to understand would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the forum..post screen shots of your clips and archiving settings for EACH folder.

FlipNJ

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thanks fenderman, as soon as I went to screenshot each setting, I had an epiphany and noticed I did not select "clips" before setting the limit. Your simple request solved the issue.

FlipNJ

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
My older alerts are not in the list again. In the "New" folder, the older bvr files go back to 4/20/16 however in the sidebar alert list, the oldest alert is from 4/26/16. The "alert' folder is empty.Alerts.JPGdb.JPGStored.JPG

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
My older alerts are not in the list again. In the "New" folder, the older bvr files go back to 4/20/16 however in the sidebar alert list, the oldest alert is from 4/26/16. The "alert' folder is empty.View attachment 10494View attachment 10495View attachment 10496
The alert folder will always be empty unless you select store high res images. Otherwise super low res images are saved in the data base. When did you change the alert folder settings to 30 days?

FlipNJ

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
2 days ago, when I posted that it was fixed. At that time, the list went back to 4/20. I just noticed that it reverted back to 4/26 as the oldest file. Its weird, atleast to me.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
2 days ago, when I posted that it was fixed. At that time, the list went back to 4/20. I just noticed that it reverted back to 4/26 as the oldest file. Its weird, atleast to me.
that is strange..wait for 7 days to pass...