AI Cancelling All Motion

Fotingo75

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
Blue Iris AI started cancelling all motion and sending it over to the Cancelled Alerts folder.
I am running BI on i7-6700 with 16GB RAM, 2TB storage.
I have been using Deepstack for a few months and it was working great, no issues.

Every morning I get motion alerts from my dog as I have a cam pointing at his crate and I also get motion alerts of cars passing by from my doorbell cam.

But one morning, I had 0 motion alerts. This happened without me making any changes at all. It just stopped working.
So I started troubleshooting...

Stopped and restarted Deepstack, closed and restarted BI, nothing worked. It still detects motion, but it will cancel it and send it to the "Cancelled Alerts" folder.
I thought maybe a Windows update messed with it.. so I restored the PC to the day before the issue started..no fix.

I uninstalled Deepstack and installed Code Project, verified it was installed correctly and Started... still the same issue.
Uninstalled Blue Iris and installed a fresh copy from default settings and only added 1 camera to detect motion.
No fix, it detects motion, then it will cancel it.

I also installed BI on a completely different PC and AI behaves exactly the same way.

But, If I disable AI altogether, then the motion is not cancelled, but then I get ALL motion alerts which is expected since there is no AI running.
So, something is going on with AI not working properly with Blue Iris, but I can't figure out what it is.

I have been at this for almost 2 weeks and I haven't been able to figure out what is wrong.

Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated!
AI CAM 2.jpgAI.jpgCP AI.png

Last edited: