A Little Throwback from the Days of Yesteryear

Lawnboy1

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Back then I was traveling the country installing networks, 10base2 networks.
I was a young school age boy during the height of Desegregation in South Louisiana. John Parker was the presiding judge. Anyway, the bad; all of our neighborhood schools were closed. The good; I went to school in areas that I probably never would and ventured into. Because of that, I was exposed to a wealth of new experiences.

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The time when I was hooked on MTV. In love with model (rip) appearing in “This is love” and “Here i go again”

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Featuring Terry Kath, whom Jimmy Hendrix called the best guitar player that ever lived.
That's high praise coming from Hendrix, but to each their own. I thought Mark Knopfler is one of the best if not THE best guitar players ever.....
Dire Straits - Sultans Of Swing

Last edited:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
We used to go to an adult resort in the Poconos back in the 80's. They had a band that did Chicago to a "T", but never as good as the original performances.
The old farts can still bring the house down, just saw them live for 5th time over the years a while back. Wife and I both left the last gig saying "take THAT you auto tune wannabe dweebs." :winktongue: