Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
DellRefurbished.com has a 50% off coupon now - 12FLASH50DEAL

+30 of the Mini-Tower 7040 i5 6500. 8MB (2x4), 250 GB HD available as of now:

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a different part of the organization (Dell Financial Services) that does their leasing which has its own site. Definitely legit though if that's your concern. I've bought lots of stuff through them over the years. These are all older off-lease machines with only a 100-day warranty and limited support vs Dell Outlet which sells current generation returns/overstock/etc. with full warranty and support.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a different part of the organization (Dell Financial Services) that does their leasing which has its own site. Definitely legit though if that's your concern. I've bought lots of stuff through them over the years. These are all older off-lease machines with only a 100-day warranty and limited support vs Dell Outlet which sells current generation returns/overstock/etc. with full warranty and support.
I'm not concerned that they're legit or not, it's just a PITA. I've have a Dell.com credit card , a Dell Small Business account and have bought A LOT of stuff from dell.com since '06 as I mentioned before (more like > $35K) and I just don't care to jump through any of their hoops at the moment. :blankstare:

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah, they always have some kind of coupons. Not a bad site to watch for things. The 50% off flash sales come up every couple of months or so when they decide that they need to move things.