4 x 5442's for sale

astroshare

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have 4 cameras that I recently upgraded that want to sell

2 x IPC-T5442TM-AS 2.8mm (1 left)

2 x IPC-T5442TM-AS 3.6mm

All are sold.

They were purchased new around January 2021, but still work perfect.

I'll post some pics this weekend if there's any interest.

Last edited:

observant1

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Sent you a pm/conversation. I will purchase the three you have left.

observant1

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
After seeing PTZ cams with AI tracking I like em. But I think a few stationary cams may be better. I guess it all depends.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
After seeing PTZ cams with AI tracking I like em. But I think a few stationary cams may be better. I guess it all depends.
Generally, the best solution is to have fixed cameras covering the areas as a PTZ will always be looking the wrong way. A combination of wide angle overview cameras and varifocals optically zoomed in to pinch points is ideal.

However, if you compliment the fixed cams with an autotracking PTZ and use the fixed cams as spotter cams that upon being triggered, it forces the PTZ to look to that area and then the autotracking takes over from there, you have added a tremendous amount of additional capacity to your system.

observant1

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
However, if you compliment the fixed cams with an autotracking PTZ and use the fixed cams as spotter cams that upon being triggered, it forces the PTZ to look to that area and then the autotracking takes over from there, you have added a tremendous amount of additional capacity to your system.
Yes. I need to study up on spotter cams for directing a ptz.

Good advice.