4.8.5 - BIG NEWS No movement trigger and New AI integration/update

pmcross

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Is anyone else having this issue with BI/Sentry integration? I enabled Sentry smart alerts for 4 of my cameras. I noticed that the Sentry ID is the same for all cameras. It tells me that I am subscribed to Sentry Smart alerts when I tick the check box, but I continue to receive false positives on these cameras from sun/cloud, shadows, etc. I'm wondering if the 15 day trial is only for 1 camera. I've emailed Sentry support, but I'm curious to see if others are experiencing this as well.

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Is anyone else having this issue with BI/Sentry integration? I enabled Sentry smart alerts for 4 of my cameras. I noticed that the Sentry ID is the same for all cameras. It tells me that I am subscribed to Sentry Smart alerts when I tick the check box, but I continue to receive false positives on these cameras from sun/cloud, shadows, etc. I'm wondering if the 15 day trial is only for 1 camera. I've emailed Sentry support, but I'm curious to see if others are experiencing this as well.
I enabled the trial feature on 13 cameras and only tested 7 of them for Sentry Smart Alerts....all but one camera created a Smart Alert. I too continue to receive false positives on some of these cams from sun/cloud changes. I'll post over in the Sentry section on my findings as well.

Steven6095

n3wb
Reaction score
Simply wanted to chime in here. Two cameras that face a busy road and cover my back yard. I simply keep them recording constantly due to the motion, head lights, etc.
Tried Sentry last night for the first time in the rain and with head lights. The only text messages I received was when I was walking around the back yard testing. So far I am thrilled as it seems to have solved a real problem for me. Just my two cents.