4.8.2 - October 2, 2018

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
4.8.2 - October 2, 2018

• Support for variable PTZ preset travel time per-preset

• Support for HTTPS PTZ commands with a new checkbox on the PTZ camera properties page

• Sort Status/Messages page by clicking a column header. Click again to reverse the sort order.

• Image/Video x/y resolution saved to the Blue Iris database for client layout features

• Use of AOI or Anamorphic settings will no longer affect the pixels or MP/s values on Status/Cameras, as the software is still processing the full video frame internally

• The motion size/contrast window on the camera properties Trigger/Motion page was refreshed. It now includes camera video if available and a thin blue line representing the maximum object size.

• Use of BitDefender 2019 antivirus software has been found to interfere with Blue Iris video streaming to web and mobile clients. If you are unable to exempt BlueIris.exe from this software you may need to disable or uninstall BitDefender completely.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Is the bitdefender problem on the BI server. Or on the client, viewer side ?
if its installed on the server, it can cause problems on the server itself and on mobile apps...dont know what happens if its on the client.

1.21 jiggawatts!

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
i lost ptz arrows, focus and zoom on my dahua 42212TNI with this update. presets still work.

dahua 42212TNI ptz stopped working after 4.8.2.0 x64 update

EDIT:

fixed the problem. something probably got corrupted so i deleted the camera from blue iris and started over. works great. also, i chose the "dahua new" ptz profile and have even greater functionality! now my diagonal arrows work, as well as the home button, zoom, focus & presets. awesome!

Last edited:

mpeaster

n3wb
Reaction score
Can someone post a link to a full installation of BI x64 that falls somewhere after 4.7.9 and prior to 4.8.2 ? My iOS app quit working after 4.8.2 and I want to roll back. Flame me now.... I've been lazily applying updates from within BI since the summer instead of downloading full versions and it bit me. BI Update Helper now installed....

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone post a link to a full installation of BI x64 that falls somewhere after 4.7.9 and prior to 4.8.2 ? My iOS app quit working after 4.8.2 and I want to roll back. Flame me now.... I've been lazily applying updates from within BI since the summer instead of downloading full versions and it bit me. BI Update Helper now installed....
Use at your own risk: blueiris.rudisillnetworks.net - /ftp/
Have you emailed support about your issue?