4.4.9 - November 29, 2016

m_listed

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Then stop bitching and move to another vms...there are many...let us know how that goes for you. If you follow common sense you will be updating a few times a year...not every other week...its really no trouble AT ALL...it takes exactly 15 extra seconds. You should NOT be updating with every release.
You might be taking this a little too personally. Calm down.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You might be taking this a little too personally. Calm down.
First dont tell me what to do - you posted you passive aggressive message but cant take it when its handed back to you. Second you are the one who is all bent out of shape because you are too lazy to perform one extra step. Since you claim this is a "big hassle", then you should not keep using blue iris. There are plenty of other vms options for you - they will only update once a year and you wont have all these problems with free new features and such. Let us know how they work out for you.

GuiBou

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
-- ignore some messages : ON --

UPDATE with my case :)

I isolated the trouble a bit more now.
4.4.9.2 now here.
Well, when my camera is on H.265 mode, I can see it live in BI ok. As soon as the "green light" comes on and my recording begins, the crash appears.
If I stay with H.264 everything runs smoothly.
It worked with H.265 during almost all of November and now this problem.

Not complaining at all, just an update to help other people here.

That's it for tonight !

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
-- ignore some messages : ON --

UPDATE with my case :)

I isolated the trouble a bit more now.
4.4.9.2 now here.
Well, when my camera is on H.265 mode, I can see it live in BI ok. As soon as the "green light" comes on and my recording begins, the crash appears.
If I stay with H.264 everything runs smoothly.
It worked with H.265 during almost all of November and now this problem.

Not complaining at all, just an update to help other people here.

That's it for tonight !
If you are having an issue you need to email the developer or it wont get fixed.

ThisOneGuy

n3wb
Reaction score
After updating to 4.4.9.4 64-bit, my camera view window is completely transparent. Right-clicking the area the camera used to be brings up the context menu for that camera, I just can't see them.

Anyone have a link to 4.4.9.x 64-bit builds besides the .4? I know 4.4.9.1 worked, but can't seem to find it on my system. I found a link on this board for 4.4.7.4 x64, but anything related to emailing crashes with a 0xc0000005 in EASendMailObj.dll in that version. Thanks.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
After updating to 4.4.9.4 64-bit, my camera view window is completely transparent. Right-clicking the area the camera used to be brings up the context menu for that camera, I just can't see them.

Anyone have a link to 4.4.9.x 64-bit builds besides the .4? I know 4.4.9.1 worked, but can't seem to find it on my system. I found a link on this board for 4.4.7.4 x64, but anything related to emailing crashes with a 0xc0000005 in EASendMailObj.dll in that version. Thanks.
never download within the software...always go to the website and download the update...this way you always have it. Export your settings and reinstall. should take two minuets.