4.3.1 - April 6, 2016

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
4.3.1 - April 6, 2016

• The Trim/Export function is now able to rotate/flip "direct to disc" recorded video when re-encoding for output. If you select NOT to re-encode, the video will be exported to match the original camera stream (as actually captured, not rotated or flipped).
  • While using timeline playback, a camera's video playback window will be dimmed during times in a clip where no recording occurred for at least 5 seconds. This might be due to use of the cut/combine record feature in conjunction with triggered recording, or possibly time leading up to a loss of signal event.
  • The Options/Other page has a new checkbox for a feature to skip "dead air" time during timeline playback. This is time where no recording occurred on any camera window which is currently open for playback.
  • Alerts in the timeline view now graphically depict alert duration with a red bar. Other layout updates have been made here as well.
  • A bug fixed which may have prevented the proper clips from opening during timeline playback under some conditions.
  • Flag/un-flag events are now immediately reflected in the timeline view; previously the database index used for this was updated only once per day.
  • Keyboard shortcuts may be used to set the start/stop points for the trim/export function in the clip viewer

mcutugno

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Has anyone else out there noticed that since the upgrade to 4.3.1 that motion appears to be more sensitive (no settings changed). As an example, my indoor cams have not been triggered by my cat in the past few months and now suddenly he is tripping all of them. It's seems that the size setting is now less sensitive.

Anyone else notice a change?

chaycock

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Has the issue with running as a service on Windows 7 using HA been resolved?

Rockford622

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The new playback features are very nice! I love the ability to skip dead air time so while you are watching you are just seeing motion from anyone of the cameras instead of having to jump to the next alert.

Edit: no issues yet.

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I read that this feature was available with 4.3.1. Is there a setting for this or is it automatic?:
4.3.1 - April 6, 2016

• The Trim/Export function is now able to rotate/flip "direct to disc" recorded video when re-encoding for output. If you select NOT to re-encode, the video will be exported to match the original camera stream (as actually captured, not rotated or flipped).