256 PRESET LIST for 5MP WIFI PTZ IP CAM 5X Optical Zoom Human Tracking Detection IR Night Vision - Device type C6F0SoZ3N0PdL2

lucato

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi folks I'm sharing here some presets I figured out by my own and I'm also needing urgently the whole 256 preset list for the device Type C6F0SoZ3N0PdL2. I hope you can have it and share it here. It is a 5MP 5X optical zoom PTZ IP WIFI camera with Human Detection IR Night Vision. The seller didn't provide it, even asking and I hope somebody has it and can share it. I'll place here from time to time the presets I get to test and find out by myself for this model to share and help others that are searching for the same thing while I don't find the original list for it.

Here is the camera body design image to you identify it (White or black version). There are a bunch of different designs body that are the same device Type C6F0SoZ3N0PdL2 you get to identify at ip camera browser/settings tab/device information:
devicetype.JPG

camera-body-black-and-white.jpg

Device Type: C6F0SoZ3N0PdL2 | Software version: V19.1.61.16.3-20210111

THE PRESET LIST I FIGURED OUT ON MY OWN FOR A WHILE:

PRESET​
CALL (Number + CALL/GOTO)​
SET (Nuber + SET/SUBMIT)​
AREA​
COMMENTS​
1-64
Call preset you have set position 1-64​
Define wished camera position as preset 1 to 64​
PRESET​
Move the camera to wished position and SET it as preset 1 to 64. You have 64 different positions to set.​
Start cruise patrol from preset 1 to 8 (+/- 5s between movements)​
Set the guard position as preset or cruise (see comments)​
CRUISE​
For example, 65+SET, then 5+SET, you set the guard position as preset point #5 or use 65+SET, then 11+SET, you've set the guard position as the first cruise (9-16)​
Start cruise patrol from preset 9 to 16 (+/- 10s between movements)​
Turn off guard position​
CRUISE​
Start cruise patrol from preset 17 to 24 (+/- 15s between movements)?CRUISE
68Start cruise patrol from preset 25 to 32 (+/- 20s between movements)Set power-on to call a specific preset or cruise (see comments)CRUISEFor example, as you know 1-8 are preset points and 11-18 starts a cruise points. 68+SET, then 2+SET, that will call preset 2 after power on. Or 68+SET, then 9+SET, after power on it will star the cruise 9-16.
69Start cruise patrol from preset 33 to 40 (+/- 30s between movements)?CRUISE
70Start cruise patrol from preset 41 to 48 (+/- 60s between movements)Power on two-point scanCRUISE
71??
72Start cruise patrol from preset 49 to 56 (+/- 90s between movements)Deactive power on action.CRUISESET 72 cancel power on action.
73Start cruise patrol from preset 57 to 64 (+/- 120s between movements)?CRUISE
74Turned off colored night vision / Turn on infrared light manually?IR
75Turned off colored night vision / Turn on infrared mode is automatic?IR
76Turned on colored night vision without white light on / Manually turn off the infrared light?IRTurn on colored night vision without using the white light on like when using as colored night vision in the app, but in the app uses the white light on;
77Gimbal reset* - Self check to 180º position?IR(*) Moves the camera to the very top left position and I don't know if it does another action also besides it
78-86??
87Start a two-point low-speed scanCRUISE
88Start a two-point mid-speed scanCRUISE
89Start a two-point quick scanCRUISE
90DELETE ALL PRESETSPRESET
91??
92?Set Left MarginCRUISE
93?Set right MarginCRUISE
94FACTORY RESET?
95??
96Stop Gimbal work<- For solar powered models
97Restore infrared lamp current<- For solar powered models
98Decrease infrared lamp current<- For solar powered models
99Speed Adjustment (Adjust 1-64 to indicate different speeds. The larger the number, the faster the number. The default is 20)
100-256---->----->As soon I find out more I'll update this list, also if you found out extra parameters, comment here and share it.

SEE THE BUGS I HAVE FOUND FOR THIS MODEL:
- See this thread by clicking here.

As soon I find out more I'll update this list, also if you found out extra parameters, comment here and share it.

Thanks.

Last edited:

jack7

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
See if this post helps.

lucato

n3wb
Reaction score
See if this post helps.
Thanks Jack7, I had already seen this post before and those files and Yoluke presets don't match for this model.
Thanks anyway for your help and time, I appreciated that.

Timbba

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

C6F0SoZ3N0PgL2 camera type with V24.1.17.16.3-20220824 software version Boavision branded

Preset 246 invert Pan control Preset 245 normal Pan control

All previously mentioned Presets work also with this camera and software.

mkjr75

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you for this post. I have the C6F0SoZ3N0PgL2 version of this camera.
Has anyone found out how to trigger the audio alarm manually? I'd like to be able to turn it on/off as needed.

Reaction score
i'd like the preset list to model C6F0SoZ3N0PgL2 , preset 65 its not starting cruise mode, someone helps?