tim8

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I ordered a NVR and a few cameras from Andy 4 days ago. He hasn't shipped them to me yet. He provided me a tracking number two days ago and all it says it "shipping info received" which means DHL hasn't received any package from him. Did he forget to ship my stuff? I'm pretty sure he has stock since he told me he did when I bought them. He won't reply to my emails so should I be concerned? This is my first time spending so much money overseas. Don't know what to expect.

Edit: Ignore this. Package got dropped off 30 min after I posted this

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I ordered a NVR and a few cameras from Andy 4 days ago. He hasn't shipped them to me yet. He provided me a tracking number two days ago and all it says it "shipping info received" which means DHL hasn't received any package from him. Did he forget to ship my stuff? I'm pretty sure he has stock since he told me he did when I bought them. He won't reply to my emails so should I be concerned? This is my first time spending so much money overseas. Don't know what to expect.
why would you be concerned? you used a credit card right? dont get your stuff you call them...andy has a solid track record here.

tim8

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
why would you be concerned? you used a credit card right? dont get your stuff you call them...andy has a solid track record here.
I know that, i mean, when should I start doing this, if at all? I'm just trying to see if this is normal Andy behavior Like I said, I don't know what to expect.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I know that, i mean, when should I start doing this, if at all? I'm just trying to see if this is normal Andy behavior Like I said, I don't know what to expect.
its been 4 days...relax...you will get your order...

tim8

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
its been 4 days...relax...you will get your order...
True, I just hope someone else can ship my order. I think Andy is taking that 10 day vacation. Would suck if it took 20ish days to get my order.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
True, I just hope someone else can ship my order. I think Andy is taking that 10 day vacation. Would suck if it took 20ish days to get my order.
Then find someone else willing to ship dhl for the same price...most of these guys take a few days to ship out...

mmdb

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
tim8 are you from europe ? if you are, and you choose no tax way it should past 7 days or so to get tracking number to work

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
He already got his cams....see first post edit.

tim8

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
He already got his cams....see first post edit.
I didn't get my cams. They just got dropped off with DHL. They r still in Hong king right now. I've got an eta on them for next Thursday! Can't wait!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't get my cams. They just got dropped off with DHL. They r still in Hong king right now. I've got an eta on them for next Thursday! Can't wait!
Dropped off is unclear...

wantafastz28

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Edit: Ignore this. Package got dropped off 30 min after I posted this
Back when demand was high... i waited over a month to get mine...I've spend almost $2k with Andy so far... you just need to relax a bit.