2 - LTD8316T-FT16's with "Connection Failed" errors on NVMS7000 mobile

Reaction score
Hey guys

I have two LTS DVRs (LTD8316T-FT16) that was installed at a friends business (configured with different internal ip addresses)

http://www.ltsecurityinc.com/ltd8316t-ft.html

I believe these are rebranded hikvision DVRs.

LTS's site states to use NVMS7000 by brovision as the iphone/ipad/android software that should be used to connect to the DVRs.

The NVMS7000 software is configured to hit the same IP address but on different server ports for the different DVRs (which are also configured on the DVRs. Port 8000 and 8001.) The 2 different server ports are each forwarded to the internal IPs of the corresponding DVR.

Now heres the weird part. Sometimes it will work, but sometimes i get a "connection failed" error (i've attached a screenshot)

I have eliminated outgoing bandwidth at the site (they have a comcast 100/20mbps business line) as a possible problem with the connection.

I am now at a loss as to what may be the issue.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

fbnoise

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
These are Hik rebranded DVRs. I'm having trouble getting the app on Android to work at all. Logging in from iOS with exact same settings works, though I had to stop using their "cloud" connection after that decided to fail last week for no apparent reason. Now I manually connect to the NVR using my own DDNS setup.