EmpireTech 2024 Spring Sales

Wildcat_1

Known around here
Reaction score
I never play these type things usually, paid for 4 tickets and bought 4 cams during the sale.

Glad I tried it out this time around.
Enjoy them @Heavyopp and reach out if you or any other winners here today, need help dialing in and getting the most out of them.

Congrats again everyone and thanks to @EMPIRETECANDY for running these. Always great to see the community response to these and always a pleasure to be part of them !

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks to @EMPIRETECANDY and his staff for another great sale/lottery.

Thanks to the IPCT spinners this time: @Wildcat_1, @looney2ns, @wittaj, @samplenhold & @flynreelow

And thanks to everyone that took part in purchases. Andy would not continue with these great opportunities if he did not have an audience to support his efforts

Congrats to all the Spring 2024 winners!

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you Andy for such a generous lottery that you have conducted several times a year.

I go into it with low expectations of winning LOL and I view it as a nice bonus to reward some of your customers in a fun way.

But more importantly, it brings all of us together in community for a day of wearing out our refresh button and encouraging/joking with others as the day progresses and congratulating those that win.

I can't think of any other transaction I have where they continue to offer this type of thing.

Unless you count getting an order of free french fries using their app for the first time or the occasional give-away a drink maker does LOL.

WizzardAsh

n3wb
Reaction score
Holy cow , I won something! I just want to thank everyone in this great addicting community for the great support and learning hub. And especially to Andy over at EmpireTech and everyone else assisting in this thread. You sure got a customer for life and will be looking out for new products :):):) !

Baja

n3wb
Reaction score
My wife loves playing the PowerBall & MegaBucks lotteries, but this was a lot more exciting for me. I appreciate it. Thanks Andy!!

Count me in for the next lottery this summer.

scscp

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you Andy, I nabbed the super prize my first time round! I have just the spot for it, it's going to a good home lol. Some suspicious people were just arrested outside my home today and this was some nice news to see :)