Yellow Caution Error for DS-HD1( RCA HSDB2A 3MP Doorbell IP Camera )

3dogpottery

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I've read all the way through the HIKVISION DOORBELL101 blog but could not find anything addressing this issue. Someone else mentioned this error, and the suggestion was to select the correct frames per second. This camera transmits at about 15 frames per second, but I get the same error no matter how many frames per second I choose ( I went through every one of them). This is more annoying than anything because everything works. I just would like to get rid of that damn caution symbol that appears at the top of the camera image. Anyone else have this error with their doorbell camera?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I've read all the way through the HIKVISION DOORBELL101 blog but could not find anything addressing this issue. Someone else mentioned this error, and the suggestion was to select the correct frames per second. This camera transmits at about 15 frames per second, but I get the same error no matter how many frames per second I choose ( I went through every one of them). This is more annoying than anything because everything works. I just would like to get rid of that damn caution symbol that appears at the top of the camera image. Anyone else have this error with their doorbell camera?
I would ask this question on this Thread:

I would include a pic of your error, what firmware your Doorbell is using and what App version...

HTH