Why I let the police handle the homeless.

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
Behind my commercial building is a very large lake with heavy palm tree and foliage blocking most of the lake view. Think of a jungle because that is how thick it is down there. Occasionally, I'll get homeless back there with tents and whatnot that I have to run off. Yesterday, I had a turtle walk up to my warehouse back door so I picked him up and took him back down to the water's edge and I noticed a tent. Called the police and when they showed up we found the tent to be empty. The police took the tent down but left it in place so I could tell when/if they returned. Sure enough this morning, the tent was up again so I called the police back out. After a through search of his belongs, you can see what the red arrow is pointing to:

Screenshot from 2021-05-07 17-06-41.jpg

Turns out he also had warrants as well so they carted him off. Homeless with a firearm, warrants, and nothing to lose is a sure fire way to get murdered...

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
Not sure. The guy had a legitimate go bag. Looks like he lifted one from a house. Flashlights, magazines, wire cutters, etc... What's on the hood now was the early stages of the search. As they kept bringing stuff out of his tent the hood of that cop car was covered.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Looks like it, not many handguns that bulky and fugly... I think they’re $59.95 at the local toy store