What kind of test do they give to work at the US Postal Service?

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I have to chuckle at this. I ordered some radio parts back a few days ago to be delivered by the USPS. I live outside of Nashville a few miles due east. I can now see why the USPS seems to constantly need bailing out. Just look at the tracking history of where all a small package has traveled from Akron Ohio to it's final destination (hasn't got here yet) of Lebanon TN. The package has already been to Nashville once. :rofl:

Screenshot 2022-12-11 at 9.54.19 AM.png

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
@Smilingreen: I feel your pain. Detroit's hub is notorious (and infamous with the local offices) for sending packages everywhere and anywhere multiple times. I track everything that comes my way, and where it goes in the interim is usually a real joke...

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Same here LOL. I bought something once that was already in my own state that should have had in 2-3 days tops.

USPS proceeded to ship it to my city, then send it out of state, then send it back to my city, then to my local post office for delivery, then back out of state, repeat....got it 3 weeks later LOL.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe it left Knoxville, TN to head to THE OTHER West Palm Beach...you know....as in West Palm Beach, TN ! :lmao:
Pssst!....anyone want some oceanfront property in TN? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

PatPend

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Everyone that works for USPS seems miserable or acts like a zombie. I feel bad for them.