Vivint LOL

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
As Vivint guy approached the front door, seems like They figured Andy's / IPCT system clearly have way more advantage than any system they could sell. LOL

I am glad he decided not to even bother knocking on the door. LOL I think at one point he was trying to count the cams lol

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Isn't that like the 3rd different camera salesperson that has done that LOL
lol .. shhhhh .. it's like the fng in the military .. they send the FNG to tech101 address and tell them this home owner wants a new hi-tech security camera setup from Vivint ...

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
But he never went to anyone's door. Just walked down the street and stopped at your place for a photo op. Kind of strange if you ask me.
Good point, thank you. I just checked the other camera; it seems like he did visit some houses on the way down here. Maybe He just figured some of the houses near by wouldn't be interested.

View attachment TE-135.20230508_140000_1.mp4

Isn't that like the 3rd different camera salesperson that has done that LOL
LOL yes

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, that tree is in the way. He might only have walked on the sidewalk there. But I will defer to your opinion in your own neighborhood.

Maybe he only went to house that did not have cams?
I kind of agree still with you that he did not go to houses say even that didn't have cameras. Maybe it's not just their camera system that is inconsistent; Seems like even their sales guys are...

I am glad though I came across this website when I did and got the right system to begin with..Been very happy with the system :)

Infact now waiting for new 4/3 PTZ hopefully next year maybe..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I kind of agree still with you that he did not go to houses say even that didn't have cameras. Maybe it's not just their camera system that is inconsistent; Seems like even their sales guys are...

I am glad though I came across this website when I did and got the right system to begin with..Been very happy with the system :)

Infact now waiting for new 4/3 PTZ hopefully next year maybe..
lol FNG has to walk the neighborhood and come back with proof they did by taking a picture of the home with the best camera setup ..