Viewing saved camera snapshots software

smartnexus

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi!
I have two ip cameras configured to snap every 0.5s an image to an FTP server. Now my question is: "Is there a software able to read that snapshots and display them in a better way to search for time intervals?"
For example: I want to search for what happened 13 Mar 2020 between 17:10 and 17:15, the way im using now is navigate onto folders select snaps of that interval and view the one by one. The software that im finding will be able to easy that process I usually do right now.

Thanks!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi!
I have two ip cameras configured to snap every 0.5s an image to an FTP server. Now my question is: "Is there a software able to read that snapshots and display them in a better way to search for time intervals?"
For example: I want to search for what happened 13 Mar 2020 between 17:10 and 17:15, the way im using now is navigate onto folders select snaps of that interval and view the one by one. The software that im finding will be able to easy that process I usually do right now.

Thanks!
are you using milestone?

smartnexus

n3wb
Reaction score
no, I just posted here because I didn't know where to post. Im not using any software right now

Ryan_C

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You should download milestone and set up your camera feeds. You will be able to review your video remotely if you choose. Milestone will allow you to view the date stamps on the recorded video.

This will be a much better solution for you.