View all alerts for a specific camera

Jayseaman

n3wb
Reaction score
I must be missing something with the mobile app. When I look at the Alerts screen, I see all of the cameras and an indicator of how many alerts for each. I can click on the camera image and view the latest alert. I can scroll down and see all of the alerts for all cameras sorted by time. However I can't seem to see all of the alerts for just on specific camera. Thanks for your help

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
You have to view the individual camera and then click the calendar in the upper right. It will then show all the alerts and a calendar view. There is not a way to make it much prettier. The three dot menu will then allow you to filter between alerts or clips.
IMG_7438.jpg
IMG_7439.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jayseaman

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks, these are both great answers. I think the calendar solution is marginally better since the clips are displayed showing the actual time of the alert. Using the search bar, the clips show "4 hours ago" as the time which in my opinion is less useful. Thanks for the prompt replies!

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks, these are both great answers. I think the calendar solution is marginally better since the clips are displayed showing the actual time of the alert. Using the search bar, the clips show "4 hours ago" as the time which in my opinion is less useful. Thanks for the prompt replies!
That’s an option you can set within the app to show the actual date/time.