Version 4.1.5

Reaction score
This version allows you to share camera audio among*multiple cameras and it supports the SeaLevel Ethernet DIO devices. *There are also numerous other enhancements and bug fixes.
The post Version 4.1.5 appeared first on Blue Iris.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Full change log:

4.1.5 - August 30, 2015
  • On the camera properties Audio page, you may now select "Another camera" as the audio source, splitting one camera's audio to multiple cameras.
  • The Options DIO page has been updated to include a function to search for Sealevel Ethernet devices such as the E120. These provide a way to add digital I/O ports anywhere on your network.
  • The option to draw the motion detect rectangle now uses a 50% alpha transparency on the red color
  • Setting 0 minutes for the temporary profile time on Options/Schedule is now treated as "indefinite" -- the click of a profile number button once will have the same effect as clicking it twice otherwise to hold it.
  • The contrast and size sliders on the Motion/Trigger page in camera properties now each have a numeric readout for more precise setting and comparison
  • A live camera audio volume slider has been placed beneath the cameras window; the volume setting has been removed from the Options/Audio page.
  • By default, motion detection always has been suspended while using PTZ controls. However, now you can override this behavior by un-checking a new box on the PTZ tab in camera properties.
  • You may now organize devices on Options/Mobile by push notification priority. Notifications now will be sent according to the order on this list. Select a device and use the Up and Down buttons to re-arrange the order.
  • On camera properties Motion/Trigger, specify a PTZ preset number which will be sent to the camera when it's triggered.
  • You may choose to have the traffic signal icon state changes logged with a new checkbox on Options/Other.

Illya_Kareoke

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I must have done something wrong. The audio no longer works from the cam I normally listen to. I checked, everything is on and turned up. Speakers still work on YouTube.

Illya_Kareoke

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I must have done something wrong. The audio no longer works from the cam I normally listen to. I checked, everything is on and turned up. Speakers still work on YouTube.
4.1.5.1 fixed my problem, thanks.

aaronwt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Great. This should work great for me. i have three cameras by my front entrance. All are set to triggere together but only one has audio. Now I'll be able to link the audio from the one camera with the other two cameras. Thanks!!

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I'll update my thread from months ago as well, but figured it'd be worth mentioning here...

The "re-trigger" function under a given camera's alert properties now allows you to have multiple SIMULTANEOUS triggers, and independent alert execution.

For example, my single front door camera can be triggered by the BI motion detect, or the camera's own internal 'line crossing detection'. The latter is considered a DIO input. In the past, if BI MD was turned on, and someone tripped the MDbefore crossing the line, the active MD recording would preempt the alert for the DIO input.

This meant I had to choose either DIO triggered recordings/alerts, OR BI MD. With this latest fix, BI MD can be in progress (and not send an alert, since alerts are configured to send only with DIO triggers), and if someone crosses the line, the DIO trigger will send an alert.

Thus, all motion is recorded, but only if someone crosses the line will my phone 'ding-dong' push notify. Best of both worlds, with a single camera.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
In my case I have a camera on my porch with sound but it only triggers when someone is on the porch, but the audio is always on, I can listen to live audio any time. I have a bullet camera just outside the porch under the eave viewing the front yard/street. So if I want, I can use the audio from the porch cam to go on the video of the bullet cam which triggers more often. The audio could be useful and the cameras are physically only about 10 feet from each other.