US Elections (& Politics) :)

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I'll just toss this one out there. Tucker is a pretty astute analyst of current events, but there's no "smoking gun", yet, about this one. On the other hand, it sure wouldn't surprise me if he's right.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
Google / YouTube is gunning for @Behizy/TheGeorgeShow.

Apparently, they're thinking Behizy is too popular for their own good.
Good, they SHOULD be scared of the American people who speak their mind.
There are more of us than they would care to admit.
And tonight, Wednesday 6/16/2021, they terminated his account.
"This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated. "

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was out for my morning walk today, and I passed a 7-Eleven with the usual work trucks in there. Today there were two trucks with open trailers that had stacks of 2x4's on them....which in today's currency equals GOLD! Next to one of the trailers stood two men (one had his back to me). So I stopped and told hem jokingly, 'I hope you have a gun to guard that fortune of wood.' The one looking at me just smiled and said, 'No English'. I then said, 'So what are you doing here then if you don't speak English?' He once again looked at me and said smiling, 'No English'. At that time, I believe some inflammatory words came out of my mouth, similar to: 'WTF are you doing here then?' Well apparently they both speak enough English to have made their smiles disappear and both of them stare at me. Were they illegal? Oh you damn well know they were. Wonderful, just wonderful.

God bless Gov Abbott:

1623932398549.png

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I was out for my morning walk today, and I passed a 7-Eleven with the usual work trucks in there. Today there were two trucks with open trailers that had stacks of 2x4's on them....which in today's currency equals GOLD! Next to one of the trailers stood two men (one had his back to me). So I stopped and told hem jokingly, 'I hope you have a gun to guard that fortune of wood.' The one looking at me just smiled and said, 'No English'. I then said, 'So what are you doing here then if you don't speak English?' He once again looked at me and said smiling, 'No English'. At that time, I believe some inflammatory words came out of my mouth, similar to: 'WTF are you doing here then?' Well apparently they both speak enough English to have made their smiles disappear and both of them stare at me. Were they illegal? Oh you damn well know they were. Wonderful, just wonderful.

God bless Gov Abbott:

View attachment 92672
Yes, as Blacks suffer on unemployment in the inner cities ran by Democrats, we need more illegals, seems to be the Democrat/Marxist mentality. Don't help our own, just let in illegals that are definitely eager to work.

I am fully aware of illegals driving brand new $50,000 trucks and some making multiple digit six figures working under the table in the trades.

For instance, I personally know of a guy, himself illegal, who manages a crew of guys, all illegal, doing drywall repair, mostly for re-pipes. I estimate he makes $3000 to $6000 a day, while he pays his workers $30 an hours.

Last edited: