US Elections (& Politics) :)

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I still can't believe this putz is the CIC. Just blows my mind......

View attachment 92430
Update - Update - Update:

News just in, my Tricorder has translated the sentence and it reads

"Biden WH strategy for battling domestic terror labels anyone who did not vote for Biden-Harris as extremists and biggest threats.. check there are enough holding cells now in ICE for reeducation camps for all extreme domestic thought criminals.. "

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Kamala Harris is 'perfect' and no one is allowed to 'question her' otherwise you're 'racist and sexist

Sky News host Paul Murray says US Vice President Kamala Harris is "perfect" and you're not allowed to "question her" because otherwise it will be construed as "racist and sexist".

The remarks come amid the apparent low level of "scrutiny" given to Ms Harris over her roles such as addressing the US border situation.

"She's perfect, remember she's perfect and you're not allowed to question her because if so; racist, sexist," Mr Murray said.

top comments:
aMUSEher
Harris still doesn’t understand that she is a servant of the people, not self serving. Her skin pigmentation and ethnicity has nothing to do with doing what’s right.

John Gullo
She prefers to cackle at problems instead of trying to tackle problems. She’ll just as incompetent as Comatose Joe.

GlitchRodgers
"I don't understand the point that you're making"

Yes. Yes you do. And everybody knows it too.

kevin aston
She's a well known bully, ask the people she locked up for next to nothing.

Denise Peralta-Smith
She's still trying to find her sisters shoes from under that house.

Kris Pissedofferson
calling us racist and sexist means absolutely nothing to us anymore.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Google / YouTube is gunning for @Behizy/TheGeorgeShow.

Apparently, they're thinking Behizy is too popular for their own good.
Good, they SHOULD be scared of the American people who speak their mind.
There are more of us than they would care to admit.

THEY WILL NOT SILENCE US!!!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
How many islands are in the Hawaiian Island chain?
Please give us all a brief rundown about the history of all the northern islands? :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao:

View attachment 92491
Hi @Oceanslider

History is simple on that one .. thank the volcano gods ...

Still the post with regards it illegals in California is extremely far off - and it should be stated.

California actually in the past encouraged illegals due to labor needed in the farming businesses.

Also statistically speaking the Mexican and others who have come here from Latin America represented a very large % of the "essential workers" in the border states, and often their community has a 1.5-2x death rate during this pandemic vs all other ethnic back grounds.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi @Oceanslider

History is simple on that one .. thank the volcano gods ...

Still the post with regards it illegals in California is extremely far off - and it should be stated.

California actually in the past encouraged illegals due to labor needed in the farming businesses.

Also statistically speaking the Mexican and others who have come here from Latin America represented a very large % of the "essential workers" in the border states, and often their community has a 1.5-2x death rate during this pandemic vs all other ethnic back grounds.
Sorry, I sort of thought that maybe you might think those were questions directed at you. They were not.

I was referencing the Hawaiian chain in regards to sea level change and loss of shoreline. I quoted you only as a reference to the Climate Change insanity of the Maldives losing their shoreline.

The earths crust is still moving and there is volcanic activity under sea level.

And you lost me about the illegals. Did I mention illegals recently?

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
You mean migrants, don't you? A migrant is a person who enters the US illegally and then demands food, medical care, housing and regular payments to live with. Migrants are not the people who apply for a visa/green card, enter legally, apply for citizenship and pay the appropriate fees, as dictated by Congress, and work for a living. Just ask the Marxocrats.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

1623808356593.png

Black Lives Matter-Antifa mobs have caused over one billion dollars in damages in cities across America since May. In Minneapolis alone Black Lives Matter mobs damaged or destroyed over 1,500 businesses or buildings.

Over 700 police officers were injured in the BLM riots — and that was back in June!

Black Lives Matter was linked to conservatively 91% of the riots that resulted in the most expensive property damage in US insurance history

Democrats incited the Black Lives Matter mobs for months as they destroyed communities across the country.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry, I sort of thought that maybe you might think those were questions directed at you. They were not.

I was referencing the Hawaiian chain in regards to sea level change and loss of shoreline. I quoted you only as a reference to the Climate Change insanity of the Maldives losing their shoreline.

The earths crust is still moving and there is volcanic activity under sea level.

And you lost me about the illegals. Did I mention illegals recently?
Hi @Oceanslider

Looks like I may have been looking at too many thread posts and got things crossed ..