US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That’s something I would love to see, but of course it will never happen. Unaccompanied kids; well that’s funny since all the demoturds claimed that Trump created a crisis by separating kids from parents (which of course was never the case). It won’t be long until they start bringing in the “parents and family members” to take care of the children. Oh and by that time, the laws will be rearranged to allow the illegals to vote. Look, if you immigrate to the country legally, I welcome it; but this is a load of BS. I just thought it was bad when they started the talk of housing them at military installations.
What’s sad is the house across from me has been sold to be turned into rental property (sigh). With this going on, theres no telling what we will get in, and my wife is extremely nervous. I know this last section of my statement probably belongs on another forum but Andy is probably going to be getting a large order from cameras for me.
Guess I am use to a lot of this here in Texas, of course I don't like it, as most here don't. Our joke here is you don't have to go down to visit Mexico, they brought Mexico here to Texas...Many. many rental properties here with 8-10 cars per house...cars parking in the streets making it hard to drive through some neighborhoods...In our old neighborhood, only 8 years ago, both neighbors to each side of us did not speak English, one had a wife that he would not let learn English or how to drive or go anywhere, he had a Sancha, how did I know this, he would literally point to her and say Sancha and in front of his wife. You would be surprised how common this is, the wife's had no place to go, very sad...We had a guy on a tricycle selling things daily to kids and others up and down our street like this guy:

1622081690623.png

I must be a "Dreamer" :) wanting to see this Crisis migrate to Washington, which as you said, will never happen.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Guess I am use to a lot of this here in Texas, of course I don't like it, as most here don't. Our joke here is you don't have to go down to visit Mexico, they brought Mexico here to Texas...Many. many rental properties here with 8-10 cars per house...cars parking in the streets making it hard to drive through some neighborhoods...In our old neighborhood, only 8 years ago, both neighbors to each side of us did not speak English, one had a wife that he would not let learn English or how to drive or go anywhere, he had a Sancha, how did I know this, he would literally point to her and say Sancha and in front of his wife. You would be surprised how common this is, the wife's had no place to go, very sad...We had a guy on a tricycle selling things daily to kids and others up and down our street like this guy:

View attachment 90741

I must be a "Dreamer" :) wanting to see this Crisis migrate to Washington, which as you said, will never happen.
I understand completely. For 20 years, I lived in the carpet capital of the world (nicknamed Little Tijuana) and experienced the same things. The work in the mills and factories attracted illegals so much that the outlying areas became flooded. Pretty soon, the property values in those areas plummeted, especially when a single house had 4 families living inside, and 2-3 families living in sheds outside. And, let’s not forget the crime rate that steadily increased over that time. That’s what the wife and I are worried about, especially with the possibility of me having to be out of town for extended times.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
And now DHS (Dept of Half-assed Shitheads) wants in on the act of telling you what to think. This guy is a complete idiot and asshole.

Ministry Of Truth 2.0 Looms | ZeroHedge

Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas is reportedly considering the development of tools that would help America’s children discern truth from lies and know when they are being fed “disinformation.”

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
And now DHS (Dept of Half-assed Shitheads) wants in on the act of telling you what to think. This guy is a complete idiot and asshole.

Ministry Of Truth 2.0 Looms | ZeroHedge

Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas is reportedly considering the development of tools that would help America’s children discern truth from lies and know when they are being fed “disinformation.”
along the lines of google and utube? exactly what marxist want, if they can't yet have actual gulags and executions that don't see the light of a court