US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
More “racial extremism” lies and bullshit.

How in the hell does one get racial extremism from the Jan 6 mini riot? There isn’t a single bit if evidence, fact, nor common sense that points to that event having ANYTHING to do with racial issues.

"The Marine Corps is clear on this: There is no place for racial hatred or extremism in the Marine Corps," Headquarters Marine Corps spokesman Maj. Jorge Hernandez said Thursday. "Our strength is derived from the individual excellence of every Marine regardless of background. Bigotry and racial extremism run contrary to our core values."

Me thinks Maj. Hernandez and the POS superior who gave that to him to read to the press, are full of shit.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
More “racial extremism” lies and bullshit.

How in the hell does one get racial extremism from the Jan 6 mini riot? There isn’t a single bit if evidence, fact, nor common sense that points to that event having ANYTHING to do with racial issues.

"The Marine Corps is clear on this: There is no place for racial hatred or extremism in the Marine Corps," Headquarters Marine Corps spokesman Maj. Jorge Hernandez said Thursday. "Our strength is derived from the individual excellence of every Marine regardless of background. Bigotry and racial extremism run contrary to our core values."

Me thinks Maj. Hernandez and the POS superior who gave that to him to read to the press, are full of shit.
it's narrative, it's all about feeding their zombie base with narrative, and patting on the back their Hollywood/NBA/NFL/etc representatives for toting the line.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I've had trouble relating to millions & billions, the way politicians throw our money around like it's chump change. I found this helpful to put things in perspective, I can relate to this more.

View attachment 89690
Today:
1 Million USD is = 1 2bed room house in California, 2 4+ bedroom houses in Texas
1 Billion USD is = 1000 houses in California, 2000 houses in Texas

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just don't break what we have here down south. In SC we like our guns, fishing, target practice in the county, lower taxes, lower gas prices, and a long-running Republican majority in congress. Just don't break it.
Hopefully you don't mind if I take some liberties (you should be honored):
"...Just don't break what we have here down south. In SC AL we like our guns, fishing, target practice in the county, lower taxes, lower gas prices, and a long-running Republican majority in congress. Just don't break it."
:p

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
A refreshing article for a change...

Minnesota Black School Choice Movement "Explicitly Rejects" Narrative That America Is Racist | ZeroHedge

(original article as quoted here)

A school choice movement aimed at serving Minnesota’s black community has vowed to tackle the notion that the United States is a racist nation, saying such narratives are “structured to undermine the lives of black Americans.”

The newly founded organization, TakeCharge Minnesota, describes itself on its website as seeking to “inspire and educate the black community and other minority groups in the Twin Cities to take charge of their own lives, the lives of the families and communities, as citizens fully granted to them in the Constitution.”

“We acknowledge that racist people exist in the country, but explicitly reject the notion that the United States of America is a racist country,” the organization states.
“We also denounce the idea that the country is guilty of systemic racism, white privilege and abhor the concept of identity politics and the promotion of victimhood in minority communities.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Report: Biden Has a ‘Short Fuse’ — Goes on Profanity Laced Tirades at Aides

President Joe Biden reportedly has a very short fuse and a tendency to go on profanity-laced tirades at his staff, according to a report from the New York Times. You know things are bad when even the Times has to acknowledge it.

The newspaper spoke to over two dozen current and former Biden staffers, who painted a portrait of a “president with a short fuse, who is obsessed with getting the details right – sometimes to a fault.”

The Times reports that “Avoiding Mr. Biden’s ire during one of his decision-making seminars means not only going beyond the vague talking points that he will reject, but also steering clear of responses laced with acronyms or too much policy minutiae, which will prompt an outburst of frustration, often laced with profanity.”

“Mr. Biden is gripped by a sense of urgency that leaves him prone to flares of impatience, according to numerous people who regularly interact with him,” the report continues. “The president has said he expects to run for a second term, but aides say he understands the effect on his ability to advance his agenda if Republicans regain power in Congress next year.”

They added, in no uncertain terms, that “he will often snap.”

The report says that Biden “takes days or weeks to make up his mind as he examines and second-guesses himself and others” and that it is a “method of governing that can feel at odds with the urgency of a country still reeling from a pandemic and an economy struggling to recover. “

Report: Biden Has a 'Short Fuse' — Goes on Profanity Laced Tirades at Aides (thegatewaypundit.com)

My comments: This goes along with the dementia thing and sundowning. I can also imagine Joe going off on a foriegn leader who asks the wrong question. This man has no business being President.