US Elections (& Politics) :)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Educators for Quality and Equality co-founder Lori Meyers told Fox News on Tuesday: "With California schools consistently performing below average in math on both the CAASP [California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress] assessment and on our Nation's Report Card, it's especially important that the State Board of Education provide us educators with resources that contain research-based best practices for improving outcomes, and reject resources that demean teachers and single out one race for blame."
"Amen" to that last paragraph. And I'll take a little liberty here, employ the CBS / 60 Minute editing style and restate the single most important part, IMO:

"....it's especially important that the State Board of Education....reject resources that........single out one race for blame."

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
And this is why the Republican Party needs to be revamped. Said it before and I’ll say it again, no backbones for the most part.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I would think that this would cause her to be immediately impeached and removed from her posts. BUT, that's what I get for thinking...

View attachment 87197
Think of the Hypocrisy; Trump only used the word "Fight", which is a Very common word used in many ways and they tried to Impeach him, this lady is actually inciting riots...

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Never thought I would live to see this. It’s something you used to just see in places like China, North Korea, or Russia. It won’t be long until this begins in America with a renewed set of COVID lockdowns. Especially with the wastes of space sitting in positions of power right now. I’ve long said that the lockdowns we experienced were just a test by some to see how much they could get away with.