US Elections (& Politics) :)

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, there you are... the Democrats want control of all 3 branches of government, 2 is just not enough:
Only natural for power freaks who think they're smarter than everybody else and want total control over everybody who doesn't agree with them. And they're succeeding. They've got the press, most corporations, and social media. Now the constitution is their biggest obstacle.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well, there you are... the Democrats want control of all 3 branches of government, 2 is just not enough:

President Biden to Sign Executive Order Creating the Presidential Commission on the Supreme Court of the United States

President Biden will today issue an executive order forming the Presidential Commission on the Supreme Court of the United States, ...
The topics it will examine include the genesis of the reform debate; the Court’s role in the Constitutional system; the length of service and turnover of justices on the Court; the membership and size of the Court; and the Court’s case selection, rules, and practices.

ref:
This is EXTREMELY Bad...We knew it was coming even though Biden skated around (LIED) about the Court Packing Issue.

The Commission’s purpose is to provide an analysis of the principal arguments in the contemporary public debate for and against Supreme Court reform, including an appraisal of the merits and legality of particular reform proposals. The topics it will examine include the genesis of the reform debate; the Court’s role in the Constitutional system; the length of service and turnover of justices on the Court; the membership and size of the Court; and the Court’s case selection, rules, and practices.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Surprised it took the douchers this long. Figured that would begin within the first week. I held out hope for the longest, but I’m not sure we can last two years let alone four. God help us.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So I am very new in Politics, pretty much stayed away from Politics most of my life and I am too old to remember Gov't classes from High School :)
My wife stated that Biden can sign hundreds of Executive Orders, which looks like he is headed to set an enormous record of them this year, but none of them are LAW and it is up to each state if they want to follow/enforce them...they would have to become a Bill and voted into law by the appropriate branch of government before it can become a Law.

Can someone verify/correct me on this...Thanks...

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Those at the top of the Main Stream Media knew exactly what was on the Hunter Biden Laptop, prior to the presidential election. But their DimWitCrat base will still love them, as they are not that smart.

Remember how they used to feature Donald Trump Jr, all with one sided political conjecture only? Over and over they continually painted a false narrative of Don Jr., as well as the rest of President Trumps family.

Well should be interesting how they spin this one for their not so smart DimWitCrat base
1618034871677.png
1618034939494.png

1618035023401.png

Oh yeah, and Joe Biden never lied prior to the election calling this all "Russian Disinformation" . DimWitCrats LOVE Russian Disinformation :love:.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Those at the top of the Main Stream Media knew exactly what was on the Hunter Biden Laptop, prior to the presidential election. But their DimWitCrat base will still love them, as they are not that smart.

Remember how they used to feature Donald Trump Jr, all with one sided political conjecture only? Over and over they continually painted a false narrative of Don Jr., as well as the rest of President Trumps family.

Well should be interesting how they spin this one for their not so smart DimWitCrat base
View attachment 86402
View attachment 86403

View attachment 86404

Oh yeah, and Joe Biden never lied prior to the election calling this all "Russian Disinformation" . DimWitCrats LOVE Russian Disinformation :love:.
Is that two guys, a girl and a dog with Joe Biden filming??? :)
Wow, SICK!!!

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
NOT The Onion or the Babylon Bee...

Oh, that move won't incite MORE people to storm the border... adjectives like"idiotic", "stupid" doesn't begin to do justice....:banghead:
How about "..if we give you money will you vote for us?" sound like more like it?

And where does that cash come from? Any guesses?

Wouldn't it be CHEAPER to just close the frickin' border and enforce immigration laws? God help us.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Oh, that move won't incite MORE people to storm the border... adjectives like"idiotic", "stupid" doesn't begin to do justice....:banghead:
How about "..if we give you money will you vote for us?" sound like more like it?

And where does that cash come from? Any guesses?

Wouldn't it be CHEAPER to just close the frickin' border and enforce immigration laws? God help us.
I’m with you; this has got to be an idea someone hatched while they were drunk, high, and acting as a pedophile. Yep, guess ole Hunter came up with this plan. Utilizing his experience in paying hush/bribe money to cover the sins of his own debauchery.
China is just sitting back, waiting and smiling. They know every time the demtards crank up the money presses, they will own more of the country.
President Trump had it right all along; keep the military out of additional wars, stop acting as police at the request of NATO, and utilize them to secure the border. Oh, but that’s racist ideology I guess.
Now, we are stuck paying for more stupidity, and I find myself sweating about the potential of Ukraine. All due to a bunch of moronic left wing nut jobs that are sitting in positions illegitimately from a stolen election.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Gotta love Texas! Proudly sending a message to pricks like mark cuban.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I think I’ve found the source of liberal “progressive” Democrats.... they’re coming out of the ground!

Researchers theorize that the Moon formed when a protoplanet, called Theia, struck Earth billions of years ago. They also say the alien planet's remains are hiding deep within Earth's mantle.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Gotta love Texas! Proudly sending a message to pricks like mark cuban.
Yeah the Houston Texans were COWARDS back when they stayed in their locker room during the playing of the National Anthem.

I signed this petition a while back:

J. J. Watt finally got smart and left the team...

I feel the same way about Mark...his team will probably hide too like the Texans did...All these people who hate America need to leave this country...I love my country but despise our Government that we All allowed to get Too Powerful...

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^^ Unfortunately at this point it's meaningless. Creepy, Sleepy, Crooked, Basement, Gun Grabbing Joe Bunco was sworn in so we're stuck with him. Georgia still hasn't produced "chain of custody" records for almost 350,000 votes. My guess is that the election officials there are stalling until it all just gets forgotten and doesn't matter because the Constitution will no longer exist under the current Administration.