US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Why is the media just now asking this question? Wow, mind boggling response :facepalm:

Remember this is still MSM asking this question and their base that is mind numb enough to just follow along with the contrived narrative. "Russian Intelligence"

Hunter..."IT COULD BE, that it is all former President Trumps fault" :rofl:

Last edited:
Reaction score
^^^^^ THIS should be a EYE OPENER for all!

The more I learn about the Bidens, the more I am starting to confuse them with the Kennedy's. After all the best Kennedy died in WWII....brave man. I can probably say the same for the Biden's.....

Hunter sleeping with his sister-in-law...you can't just make this shit up. Meth head, crack addict, alcoholic, Yeap, sounds like the modern day version of the Kennedy's......

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^^^ THIS should be a EYE OPENER for all!

The more I learn about the Bidens, the more I am starting to confuse them with the Kennedy's. After all the best Kennedy died in WWII....brave man. I can probably say the same for the Biden's.....

Hunter sleeping with his sister-in-law...you can't just make this shit up. Meth head, crack addict, alcoholic, Yeap, sounds like the modern day version of the Kennedy's......
MSM.."and you didn't drop off a laptop for repair?"
Meth Head..."NO, NO. not that i remember at all" :screwy:

Hunter Biden is now denying that he dropped off the laptop (nypost.com)

Last edited:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
And they never mention the video of him dropping off the laptop, the receipt signed by him and that the FBI, top men, confirmed the emails were from his laptop.
Of course we can always trust that the MSM will dig deep and be honest. The current state of American journalism at it's finest.

If this were DT Jr. ... The follow up questions would have been hard hitting and brought to light what has been brought to light.

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Today I heard an advertisement on the radio while driving. I was so struck by the intro that I forgot what was being sold.
The ad began with "The worst tragedy in modern history is considered by most to be the terrorist attack on 9/11/2001..."
Not for a second do I disagree with that.
I will say that in my opinion, the second worst tragedy in modern history occurred on 1/20/21, the date Joe Biden took office as the President of the United States.
To respectfully borrow from FDR, that is also "a date which will live in infamy."

TonyR 2021

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
At least the PGA hasn't caved, so far:
Why can't these @#$% over-paid athletes and money-grubbing team owners stick to what they do...putting on a show and entertaining...and let the fans that pay them who are also voters decide policy, rules, laws and regulations that affect us down here in the lowly trenches struggling to make ends meet ?

I could not care less about which athlete wears what shoe brand or what kind of car they drive, nor do I care what a Hollywood elitist thinks about...well, just about anything!

They have been catered to, ego-stroked and sitting on their high horses for so long breathing the ether that their brains have turned to mush! Why in hell do so many people hang on every damn word spewed by these idiots from Utopia! C'mon, people.....either quit such idol worship or quit making fun of the Brits drooling over the royals!

They all need to GET A REAL JOB or SHUT THE @#$% UP !!!! :mad:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score