US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the video of this? OMG...when they catch this POS, I can only hope for a swift ending to such an animal.... And as for all those that just stood around and watched AND DID NOTHING....nothing but pain and misery to you all....worthless, spineless waste's of flesh!

1617117717420.png

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
There was another unprovoked attack with the same basic scenario on the subway. Black male attacked and beat a young Asian male while everyone sat and watched. I'm an old fart but would never just sit there. I have big, size 15 feet, and they can take out a knee very easily while I'm far enough away.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Get some carry insurance, too. Actually it's not really insurance, its more like a prepaid group legal defense plan. With the climate we are in, you will likely end up in court if you did have to defend yourself, especially with a liberal prosecutor.

Reaction score
Get some carry insurance, too. Actually it's not really insurance, its more like a prepaid group legal defense plan. With the climate we are in, you will likely end up in court if you did have to defend yourself, especially with a liberal prosecutor.
Words of wisdom for sure! Also, whatever weapon you carry, consider it 'disposable', as you probably will not get it back for a VERY LONG time...IF you do.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"Biden promise to let us in with minors"

"Elections have consequences"
- Sky Reporter

comment:
The San Diego convention center is being filled with "teenage" girls from the immigrant surge as we speak. They just dumped the homeless out on the street after housing them for Covid 19 at the convention center. We were told that the homeless were being rehoused at shelters, but the tents are up all over downtown just like LA.

Illegal migrants wearing ‘Joe Biden T-shirts’ line up at Mexican border

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah...I need to get mine again.
Crime is way out of control, thanks to BLM movement, Covid Imprisonment, Defund Police Rant, etc. I would do anything and everything to protect yourself.

Today's world kind of reminds me of the Bonnie and Clyde days where they were praised in most every town they showed up in by the public like they were Heroes. What is wrong with people, praising Murders, Criminals, Thugs??? Painting Murals of these Low Lifes, putting them on T-shirts??? Are Statues next???

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
^^^ So who paid for those t-shirts to be printed? Follow the money.

1617188632512.png

From Snopes:
As images of these “Biden Please Let Us In” shirts circulated on social media, many people asked who was providing the funding for these shirts. As far as we can tell, these shirts were provided by Casa de Luz Tijuana, an organization that provides assistance to people who have migrated. On Feb. 27, the group posted a photograph of these shirts to their Facebook page and wrote that “Biden PLEASE Let us In” was a movement started by Casa de Luz:

I am not Snopes fan but it came up on my search and marked it as TRUE...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Crime is way out of control, thanks to BLM movement, Covid Imprisonment, Defund Police Rant, etc. I would do anything and everything to protect yourself.

Today's world kind of reminds me of the Bonnie and Clyde days where they were praised in most every town they showed up in by the public like they were Heroes. What is wrong with people, praising Murders, Criminals, Thugs??? Painting Murals of these Low Lifes, putting them on T-shirts??? Are Statues next???
And THIS is why I am proud that I am a Texan and live in Texas. Yes, we have our issues as well, but not like every where else.