US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The immigration issue:
Reportedly it is far worse than we have been told...

North Dakota Sen. John Hoeven at the border: "This has to stop RIGHT NOW"
Wow, 3,000 a day coming...Thank You Biden, why are you not taking care of this, why are you not at the Border? What idiots, WALL's stop this, ask China with their Great Wall, it stopped troops so you know it can stop immigrants...Berlin Wall worked, duh...
Oh yeah I forgot, the Dems want more ILLEGAL VOTES!!!

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I'd suggest looking at history, specifically the history of the "democratic", now Marxocratic, party. They were, and still are, the party of racism. They organized the KKK. They supported segregation and fought tooth and nail to keep it. It is baked into their DNA. Then, in the mid 60's LBJ came along and figured out how to get large blocks of votes. To get, and maintain, power they needed the votes of minorities so they put on a charade. Now we're seeing where that actually lead and exactly what a bunch of liars they truly are.

Last edited:

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Folks, I apologize up front for posting to CommieTube. However, I saw this, and as usual, about spit out my coffee. Hmm, maybe I just need to start taking the crap intravenously. Anyway, hope you enjoy, and hope it brings a smile.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'd suggest looking at history, specifically the history of the "democratic", now Marxocratic, party. They were, and still are, the party of racism. They organized the KKK. They supported segregation and fought tooth and nail to keep it. It is baked into their DNA. The, in the mid 60's LBJ came along and figured out how to get large blocks of votes. To get, and maintain, power they needed the votes of minorities so they put on a charade. Now we're seeing where that actually lead and exactly what a bunch of liars they truly are.
To Add, they also voted AGAINST Freeing the Slaves...Republican's Freed the Slaves...

Today this Extremely Racist DemoN Party are buying Illegal votes, WITH MY/OUR TAX MONEY :angry:, allowing the immigrants to freely enter our borders and paying them to stay, again WITH MY TAX MONEY :angry:...