US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So some people will find a way to be offended at ANYTHING.
Hyatt Hotels condemns ‘abhorrent’ hate symbols and ‘disrespectful’ CPAC guests following conservative conference

Seriously? the stage resembled a "Nordic othala rune, which the Nazis appropriated to “reconstruct a mythic ‘Aryan’ past,” Reuters reported. "

Liberals have serious psychological issues.
OK, I have added Hyatt Hotels to my own list, appropriately named "C**ksuckers Cancelled". :headbang:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
They're completely unhinged.

Flipping The Byrd: Democrats Demand The Firing Of The Senate Parliamentarian After The Minimum Wage Hike Is Deemed Out of Order

It is not just the attacks on MacDonough that are so reprehensible but the failure of many Democratic senators to denounce those calls for her firing and the abusive comments being made against her in the popular press. When the rage of our politics turns on parliamentarians, you know that we have become entirely untethered from our core values.

Reaction score
So some people will find a way to be offended at ANYTHING.
Hyatt Hotels condemns ‘abhorrent’ hate symbols and ‘disrespectful’ CPAC guests following conservative conference

Seriously? the stage resembled a "Nordic othala rune, which the Nazis appropriated to “reconstruct a mythic ‘Aryan’ past,” Reuters reported. "

Liberals have serious psychological issues.
Again, their doctrine is to 'Say it enough, say it over and over, and the MASSES will eventually believe it.' And they are not completely incorrect either....

1614619583849.png

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not a rocket scientist but I'm no moron either...at 72 I've read a few books, kept my ears open and have learned a thing or two. My point? I doubt many people would know what a "Nordic othala rune" or a "mythic Aryan past" is if it ran right up their ass.....me included.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The Left's Latest Battleground Is Your Neighborhood

The progressives running the Biden administration are planning a two-pronged strategy to attack traditional suburban families where they live — in their homes and schools. The Biden campaign platform, largely written by Bernie Sanders and his supporters, called for initiatives for equity in housing and education. Going forward, these will translate into actions by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to assert its policy to Affirmatively Further Fair Housing (AFFH) and for the Department of Education to impose Critical Race Theory (CRT) to attack both real and intellectual property. The strategy got underway with the new president's executive order on equity that calls for "an ambitious whole-of-government equity agenda."

Their primary weapon is the concept of disparate impact, a conveniently squishy theory that there needs to be no factual finding of discriminatory zoning or racism in schools to conclude that a community is racist. All disparate impact requires is for a bureaucrat to declare an imbalance of race or income among the residents of a local community or in its school's Advanced Placement courses.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Just a reminder that it doesn’t matter how much money you have, you can still be a liberal “progressive” racist POS

Less than two weeks ago, we reported on the fact that The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is bankrolling an activist educational group that believes math is racist and that arriving at an objective answer is an example of “white supremacy.”

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm not a rocket scientist but I'm no moron either...at 72 I've read a few books, kept my ears open and have learned a thing or two. My point? I doubt many people would know what a "Nordic othala rune" or a "mythic Aryan past" is if it ran right up their ass.....me included.
No $#!+. I just learned today about that symbol. They are so demented to concoct this stuff. The sad part is that they have an uneducated base that eats it up (or actually maybe some have a BA but no real brains of their own, book smart only, that is if it is retained for long). I really feel that their base has to be the most stupid of Americans by far.