US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Joe Biden Skips Michigan Trip, Calls an Early “Lid” at White House – Kamala Harris Takes Over All In-Person Events

78-year-old Joe Biden skipped his planned trip to Michigan and called an early lid at 8 am Thursday.
Biden was supposed to travel to Portage, Michigan on Thursday to tour a Pfizer Covid manufacturing facility, but he used bad weather as an excuse to postpone the trip – then he called a “lid” on all in-person events at the White House.
The trip to Michigan was cancelled late Wednesday evening, however it wasn’t even snowing.
Kamala Harris will be carrying on with all in-person events today as Joe Biden naps or plays Mario Kart.
Kamala Harris is playing a key role just few weeks into a new administration because dementia Joe is not mentally fit to hold office.
Joe Biden spent last weekend napping and playing Mario Kart at Camp David as thousands of Americans died of Covid-19.
The White House said that Joe Biden had nothing on his schedule for the entire weekend.
Biden motorcaded from Camp David to DC Monday evening as Kamala Harris did his job for him and made head of state calls.
Kamala Harris spoke to French President Emmanuel Macron on Monday and discussed various topics such as Covid, Middle East challenges and “climate change.”
The media refuses to acknowledge Joe Biden’s obvious dementia as Kamala Harris, the most radical, unpopular and unwanted VP in history takes over.

Joe Biden Skips Michigan Trip, Calls an Early "Lid" at White House - Kamala Harris Takes Over All In-Person Events (thegatewaypundit.com)

My Comment: Joe seems to be having more and more "Lid" days lately. IMHO Kamala will be taking over the top spot sooner than I had expected. The boy is failing faster than I thought he would.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
We should organize a betting pool - whoever gets the date closest to when they announce Joe is taking a leave of absence...
or when he literally drools, freezes up and stares off into space during a live speech for more than 60 seconds and then wanders away from the podium..
Or maybe when CNN can no longer hide it and brings in Dr Phil to talk about Joe’s mental health..

It’s sad really that the Left is so void of morals that they would take advantage of a sick old man like this ...

Reaction score
I have always supported Ted Cruz, and I always will. But he really 'walked the poodle' on this one. And I don't care if his wife instigated them to go or not, WTF leaked the texts to the press? WTF is wrong with people and privacy these days? Holy shit!

Protestors shouting, 'RESIGN' over this? WTF?? I'm not happy with his extreme lack of judgement, but its not like he attributed to the killing of hundreds/thousands of elderly patients in nursing homes or anything, you know?

1613728810138.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
You know, if Ted Cruz's wife/children/friends/whatever went to Cancun, I couldn't care less.

Ted Cruz himself should have stay in Texas, at least until the power issue is resolved. But he didn't until backlash, that shows you his true character.
I don't think it is his true character. I think he bent over for his wife (aka p****y whipped) and he made a big mistake. We all do, its in our nature. But this one mistake, IMO, does NOT define who he is.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
We should organize a betting pool - whoever gets the date closest to when they announce Joe is taking a leave of absence...
or when he literally drools, freezes up and stares off into space during a live speech for more than 60 seconds and then wanders away from the podium..
Or maybe when CNN can no longer hide it and brings in Dr Phil to talk about Joe’s mental health..

It’s sad really that the Left is so void of morals that they would take advantage of a sick old man like this ...
On one hand, I agree with you. This is a testament to how pathetic that party is; using old people to their advantage. Another case, Cuomo and the nursing home debacle, is a prime example as well.
However, on the other hand, I have to admit to apathy in this situation. I don’t care what happens to him; this situation points back to him. He spent the last~50 years working in this party and bastardizing our way of life, helping to work on curriculums that take God out of schools, all the while pushing a liberal agenda to include radical religious studies that indoctrinated the children, etc. As shown by my earlier posts, I could go on and on, but I will stop.
To sum it up, I could give three craps less about what happens to him. He (as well as the rest of his cronies/administration) has done nothing in the interest of the American public, only to serve himself and the political party that gave him power. He has no idea what it’s like to wear the flag on the right shoulder and stand to defend the country. We all knew the hoe would take over eventually. The tea leaves are being turned over now. My only prayer is that we can hold on to attempt to take over through upcoming elections and get back to promoting the general welfare of the entire American public. Sorry for the long post.

iwanttosee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I don't think it is his true character. I think he bent over for his wife (aka p****y whipped) and he made a big mistake. We all do, its in our nature. But this one mistake, IMO, does NOT define who he is.
Don't make excuse for him. Ted Cruz has been a Senator since 2013, he and his wife should know damn well that a Senator is a public servant. If he or his wife still doesn't understand by now, they can choose not to be a public servant.
I don't know about you, but if the company I work for is in a deep mess, I do what I can to help instead of going to a vacation and use my daughter as a scapegoat when confronted. This is what anger me the most, to be honest. Threw his own child under the bus, good job Ted.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't make excuse for him. Ted Cruz has been a Senator since 2013, he and his wife should know damn well that a Senator is a public servant. If he or his wife still doesn't understand by now, they can choose not to be a public servant.
I don't know about you, but if the company I work for is in a deep mess, I do what I can to help instead of going to a vacation and use my daughter as a scapegoat when confronted. This is what anger me the most, to be honest. Threw his own child under the bus, good job Ted.
I don't know you either and don't really care to. The guy made a mistake. Like you haven't? You married? And if you are, you never did anything to please your wife or kids that was questionable? Give am a break. Yes, it was stupid thing to do. Yes, he will answer for it. No he should not resign. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES. But the liberal media is jumping all over it because he is NOT A LIBTARD, he is not A DEMONCRAP, but a Conservative!

Now, lets turn to something more important like JOE AND THE HOE selling us out to Iran, China, The HOE taking over Presidential duties, Joe going after our 2nd Amendment, cancelling jobs, on and on and on....but lets keep focused on a Senator having a Brain Fart instead.

Cry me a river of tears.....

iwanttosee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Now, lets turn to something more important like JOE AND THE HOE selling us out to Iran, China,
Are you personally willing to cut off your Chinese goods connections? Your cameras, your router, your smartphones, chips in your car, your computer, your NVR, and more are all made in China.
China has the tech-drug and US consumers love the drug and will sell their soul for it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Are you personally willing to cut off your Chinese goods connections? Your cameras, your router, your smartphones, chips in your car, your computer, your NVR, and more are all made in China.
China has the tech-drug and US consumers love the drug and will sell their soul for it.
You really think it is as black and white as that? What is up with you? WTF said anything about cutting off Chicom's 100% I guess you just like to put words in people's mouths. We need China just like they need us (stealing included). But you treat them accordingly, which is what President Trump did, not this PUTZ we have now and his HO VP. DON'T put words in my mouth.

Reaction score
What? So what if he went on a vacation. Just because there is a winter storm of historic significance and lots of people are having problems, does not mean he needs to stay and have the same issues. Why? He is only a Senator. Not like he can go out and fix people's pipes or something. He is a lawmaker not a plumber. What could he possibly do to change things by staying home? Go to a shelter and hand out blankets for a photo op?

Get real.