US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Heard a good one today that I'd not heard before. Now instead of undocumented immigrant ( the politically correct term ), the new liberal term might be....wait for it...

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The liberal "progressive" trash that hold power intend to keep it. You will never see another conservative government in this country, until after the implosion.

Beyond the unconstitutional bill HR1 (read up on that):
The Nazi Democrats are already allowing unlimited immigration,
Plan on granting citizenship for approx 18 million illegals,
Will be handing out free "covid stimulus" money for many years to come,
Reparations are back on the table

And they are trying to grant $10,000-$50,000 "relief" of student loans.

They are buying votes. And they will get them. Liberals, and many conservatives, are weak minded and shallow. They will sacrifice their future for a free lunch today.

Reaction score
They are buying votes. And they will get them. Liberals, and many conservatives, are weak minded and shallow. They will sacrifice their future for a free lunch today.

They will NEVER get my vote. Don't care. Donald Trump was elected because B. Obummer pushed his liberal agenda on a nation that wasn't ready. Half of this country (ok, more then half) voted for Donald Trump. What do you think they are going to produce for our next President? Whoever it may be, I hope they EAT Demoncracks for breakfast and poop liberals!

In all seriousness, why and how do you think Adolf Hitler was elected? The left is hell bent on destroying our country, but in reality they are only angering those of use that really care about it. And now JOE is talking about going after the 2nd Amendment? He truly doesn't want to see the end of his four year term (not that he will remember it if he does).

And for making 11 million ILLEGAL ALIENS becoming US Citizens, he and his entire staff can burn in hell. They to me will ALWAYS BE ILLEGITIMATE ILLEGAL ALIENS. Always.

We are in for very turbulent times my fellow Americans.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hmmm, more lids, caps, or whatever else they want to call the cancellation of appearances. Winter storm my foot. Meanwhile the other pos is still going out. Anyone else see the transition taking place more and more?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
High School Football Coach Terminated For Questioning BLM Curriculum

A copy of the lawsuit alleges that Flynn’s daughter’s world history class was missing something important to the course – world history itself. Instead of studying ancient civilizations, the instruction was based “on issues of race, gender, stereotypes, discrimination, and politics, among other left-wing social issues.