US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Mitch McConnel is a pathetic piece of shit and a fucking traitor to his country. If anyone still believes the Republican Party represents honest patriotic conservatives, you’re dreaming.

I left the Republican Party a few weeks ago and will not look back. There is no difference between what it has become and the Marxist Nazi Democrats.

The only way to fix it is to burn it down.

Update (1650ET): In a rather stunning and head-scratchingly self-serving and hyprocritical moment, Leader McConnell spoke after the Senate acquitted former President Trump and threw him back under the bus while covering his own political ass.

Reaction score
This is an interesting read. Mike Strickland was prosecuted and found guilty, by a judge not by a jury, for defending himself from a group of violent, masked thugs in Oregon. His case is not going to the US Supreme Court.

Northwest Observer

On edit: It was brought to my attention that I had a typo, corrected. Thanks @mat200

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
This is an interesting read. Mike Strickland was prosecuted and found guilty, by a judge not by a jury, for defending himself from a group of violent, masked thugs in Oregon. His case is not going to the US Supreme Court.

Northwest Observer
Judge Ryan should be stripped of any and all law authority for life and given jail time.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The Dems have lost ALL my trust in ANYTHING they say or present...With every speech/statement I quickly assume it is a LIE before they even finish their sentence.

I remember Snopes.com at one time being a source to verify if a post/e-mail was true. Well add them to the long list of Untrusted Sites out there who are spreading Lies, crazy huh, they have become the very thing they were setup to expose.

I have not used Snopes in many, many years anyway...

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, but seven Vichy Republicans voted guilty.
Do you know how we can find out who the traitor-bungholes are so we can make sure everyone knows? We need to let our friends know and get everyone to pass it on...no term limits needed if we can get them voted out next go-around. :angry: