US Elections (& Politics) :)

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Pretend that this is about some country in South America or Asia. What would your view be of that country? Just asking for a friend...

View attachment 82295
that people have a master not a government.
Obey or fade away.

One little monkey
two little monkey
jumping on the bed
jumping on the bed.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
My question is, if they do indeed implement travel bans, will the media and every other corrupt piece of trash refer to this administration negatively? You know like xenophobic, homophobic, americanohobic, any other type of phobic?? It’s funny that was their path when President Trump tried to save American lives by placing bans on people coming into the country. My guess is that this administration will just receive praise.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
My question is, if they do indeed implement travel bans, will the media and every other corrupt piece of trash refer to this administration negatively? You know like xenophobic, homophobic, americanohobic, any other type of phobic?? It’s funny that was their path when President Trump tried to save American lives by placing bans on people coming into the country. My guess is that this administration will just receive praise.
Nope. Will be blamed on Trump too.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Heh, saw a post elsewhere that led me to a CNN article on the Gorilla Glue Girl. According to CNN, "How we react to her misfortune is another personality test that reveals the conditions we set on our empathy". Well, I'm sorry (not really!), but for me... what this girl did merits an Empathy=0 rating. My favorite comment (obviously not from CNN as the comment would have gotten an autoban) was, "Some people need to gorilla glue their legs together so this doesn't happen again "...

Last edited: