US Elections (& Politics) :)

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well this will make you puke. It’s bad enough, the blood of millions has been spilled, now we’re just ramping up the fires of more murder. Talk about an senile useless individual with no regard for human life. Absolutely shameful, and God help this nation.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
She has just jumped off the deep end and there is no turning back now....OMG....

Pelosi calls out armed colleagues as security threats: 'The enemy is within the House'
New security measures will be enacted due to rising threats against members of Congress
It is only a matter of time before Pelosi is Vice President.

Reaction score
It is only a matter of time before Pelosi is Vice President.
I really doubt that. Why would they pick her? I could see them picking a lot of others rather than her. Biden will not run in 2024. I really think he will step down in a few months and Harris will be pres. Choosing Pelosi as VP would mean that the 2024 ticket is Harris/Pelosi, which would really be impossible for them to beat any Republican that runs. I would almost welcome that. Everyone hates Pelosi. And after 3+ years of Harris, I don't think the dems could find enough dead people to vote for them to win.

Realistically, if Biden really got 80 mil votes, it was due to folks wanting him to be pres. It was more a vote against Trump. Just like in 2016, it was not so much as a vote for Trump as it was a vote against Clinton.

Reaction score
I really doubt that. Why would they pick her? I could see them picking a lot of others rather than her. Biden will not run in 2024. I really think he will step down in a few months and Harris will be pres. Choosing Pelosi as VP would mean that the 2024 ticket is Harris/Pelosi, which would really be impossible for them to beat any Republican that runs. I would almost welcome that. Everyone hates Pelosi. And after 3+ years of Harris, I don't think the dems could find enough dead people to vote for them to win.

Realistically, if Biden really got 80 mil votes, it was due to folks wanting him to be pres. It was more a vote against Trump. Just like in 2016, it was not so much as a vote for Trump as it was a vote against Clinton.
Nope----- it would be Harris / Booker... An unholy alliance of PC virtue signaling and racial & gender divisive "White man bad" scapegoating gone wild with "I am Spartacus" dumbassery thrown in. God help us all.