US Elections (& Politics) :)

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I absolutely admire this guy....

I don't know how to share the twitter link, but scroll down and listen to this man...there is going to be a LOT MORE OF THIS, especially considering how quickly the Putz Of The United States is trying to destroy the US.
I caught a glimpse of that last night on Tucker. Wonderful speech and great points. Tucker then showed a side by side clip of people from Chicago teachers Union dancing to hip hop repeating “staying safe”. Then posting pics of teachers vacationing by a pool. Simple fact is they don’t have to do anything bc they’re getting paid anyway. POTUS backed them up and said he supported them. Big shock.
It’s kind of danged if you do, danged if you don’t. On one hand, the parents are stretched thin due to work and then having to manage the learning of their children. On the other hand, if they do send them to school, they risk the kids being indoctrinated and having 1619 shoved down their throats. It’s like a no-win situation.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'd rather not link to Nazi Twitter but this is a must see...
I don’t know how twatter works, but this needs to have millions of views. People need to wake up and realize that these people in power do not care whatsoever about cases like this. They don’t care bc they live in their mansions, they take in millions in book sales and illegal dealings with foreign entities, they have the best healthcare for life that we foot the bill on, and they make salaries that are constantly increased at the expense of the taxpayer. Still, even if those in power studied this video, they would not be moved. They have no brain, heart, or soul. They’re driven by greed and the undying urge to destroy capitalism and the free market, all to feel important and usher this country into the realm of globalism. I fear that once this country is fully brought into globalism, there will be no reversing it.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
The troops, granted National Guard and not "active duty" troops although they both carry the same weapons and "weight", in DC show that we've devolved into a tin horn dictatorship. Actions like going after Doug Mackey prove it. We are on a very slippery slope that has an increasing slope as each day goes by.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The troops, granted National Guard and not "active duty" troops although they both carry the same weapons and "weight", in DC show that we've devolved into a tin horn dictatorship. Actions like going after Doug Mackey prove it. We are on a very slippery slope that has an increasing slope as each day goes by.
Yep, and the increasing bullshit added to the increasing angle of that slope makes it even worse. :poop::poop::mad:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
probably no big deal....

Love how toward the end of the article it states "....Biden was inaugurated as the 46th president last week after being involved with American politics for decades, including as vice president under former President Obama. "

No mention of ANY (as in ZERO, ZIP, ZILCH, NADA) noteworthy accomplishments in those decades....but he was "involved".

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Now THIS has me very, very worried (on top of a lot of other things):
Tucker Carlson On Biden's DOJ Going After Doug Mackey Over Memes He Posted During The 2016 Election

He goes on to say ".....Democrats have only controlled the government for a week and pro-Trump online trolls are already being indicted for criminal "conspiracies" involving the posting of memes on Twitter in 2016."

God help us. God help the U.S. of A. :(

Indeed
US Presidential Election 2020 (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Even if you're not interested in the stock markets, you may want to browse this thread
How regular people are fewking up WALL STREET HEDGE FUNDS

Cliff notes
  • Big hedge funds short the shit out of stocks to drive the price down
  • Social media Joe Q Public decides two can play that game and buy the shit out of the stocks driving the price up and forcing the hedge funds to lose massive money
  • Wall Street and now our Government (same entity) step in to save the big guys and screw the little investors

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited: