US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, let me again clarify why I love Marjorie Greene. More balls and defiance of the crap going on than the weak-knees pusses like Lindsey Sue Graham and Bitch McDonkey.

So here is what is great about this, by doing this the American people will have record of hearing the crimes Biden has committed and even though we all know he will not be impeached, the record will show/expose who he really is. The Media suppressed this news during the Election. Before the Left chimes in with this is what happened with Trump, this is not even close to the same, Trump's phone call is far from what Biden has been part of for many years receiving foreign money/favor, this is the True meaning of Quid Pro Quo...

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
and the Great Purge continues...

COMPUTING FOREVER CHANNEL TERMINATED from YOUTUBE
Eli the Computer Guy

Note one commenter:
Guilherme Moresco1 day ago (edited)
Update: Cullen’s channel has been reinstated last night but he has said that he is maintaining his decision to leave YouTube in favour of “Alt-tech” on a post on his Minds page 6 hours ago as of this comment.

fyi - here is the recovered channel...

1610607192407.png

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks,
So to understand this you send someone an email, they receive it with a link to go to a webpage to read it correct?
The recipient gets an email with a link. The link leads to the original email, in encrypted form, on a Hushmail server and has to enter the "verification" code to view it. I've had problems with one person, a physician at a hospital, when I sent what I consider to be sensitive medical information to them. They wouldn't click the link and had no clue what encrypted meant or why it was necessary, so I faxed the information instead. Idiots!

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Written by CD, but I completely agree...

---------------------------------------------------------------

...And the truly frightening realization, something I suspect most of us know deep down in our hearts but don’t actually acknowledge, is that the majority of people in positions of power and/or wealth are either sociopaths or harbor strong sociopath tendencies. Which means they do not think in terms of civic duty and public service, but rather about personal gain and ever more power. As conditions continue to deteriorate, less and less sane and well-meaning people will be willing to step up and attempt to lead, creating an even larger power vacuum the sociopaths are more than willing to fill.

...Those who claim “They would never do that” are hopelessly and dangerously deluded, mesmerized by the great American myth or just hopelessly deep in denial. For crying out loud, of course they’d do ‘that’, just as you and I are capable of doing just about anything when subjected to great stress and pressure. The difference is that in the grand scope of things, whatever we might do would harm mostly ourselves and maybe those nearest to us, while ‘they’ can and will harm thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, to maintain their status quo and position of power.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Written by CD, but I completely agree...

---------------------------------------------------------------

...And the truly frightening realization, something I suspect most of us know deep down in our hearts but don’t actually acknowledge, is that the majority of people in positions of power and/or wealth are either sociopaths or harbor strong sociopath tendencies. Which means they do not think in terms of civic duty and public service, but rather about personal gain and ever more power. As conditions continue to deteriorate, less and less sane and well-meaning people will be willing to step up and attempt to lead, creating an even larger power vacuum the sociopaths are more than willing to fill.

...Those who claim “They would never do that” are hopelessly and dangerously deluded, mesmerized by the great American myth or just hopelessly deep in denial. For crying out loud, of course they’d do ‘that’, just as you and I are capable of doing just about anything when subjected to great stress and pressure. The difference is that in the grand scope of things, whatever we might do would harm mostly ourselves and maybe those nearest to us, while ‘they’ can and will harm thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, to maintain their status quo and position of power.

Some I agree with but one comment I don't... "The Great American Myth"

The left has made HUGE strides to debase what the founding's of America were based on.
Just go back a few pages and look at what they have been teaching for many years in schools about American origins and the "White" people that helped create one of the greatest countries on earth.
At the very core of what they want to end are Judeo Christian Principles.

And I emphasize "helped" because if not for the Left we could be much further down the path of being the least racist and most inclusive country on the planet.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
From ZH...

------------------------------------------------

George Orwell’s ‘1984’ is the #2 best-selling book on Amazon this week. Why the sudden surge in interest? Is it being bought as a warning - or because people are worried if you don’t own a physical copy then one day it might be unavailable? I had already typed this out when a friend tried to buy the Kindle version from Amazon and was told it would only be available on…6 June 2021: maybe the internet is full?

Best comment: Conservatives are buying it as a warning for the near future. Liberals are buying it as an instruction manual.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Books for everyone's reading list:
Fahrenheit 451
Atlas Shrugged
The Creature from Jekyll Island
Brave New World
Animal Farm
Unintended Consequences
The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress

Bonus reading online:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
@Oceanslider The big point that you're missing is that the Marxocrats think that the United States, America, was never great. And I'll cite none other than Andrew Cuomo who actually said that. He's one of their leading figures.
It is why they have been working so hard to rewrite history.

They hate the term "Make America Great Again". For America to be great we would just have to follow the founding principles and drop the racism narrative that is their bread and butter.