US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Get ready and stock up on your popcorn for the next stage of kabuki theater brought to you by the Marxist liberal “progressive” Democrat scum that is your government.

The Corrupted January 6 Commission

Original story here

Official document here

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
This picture is truly worth a thousand and one words...... And to think, this idiot hasn't even been POTUS for 6 months yet.
View attachment 89951
Both of those two are brilliantly dumb. Lets not forget Carters Iran blunder.
it is Democrats that chartered the course that has led to what we have now.
"President Lyndon B. Johnson pronounced in 1964: "What is going on in Iran is about the best thing going on anywhere in the world". "
Jimmy Carter's Human Rights Disaster in Iran (americanthinker.com)

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Now its '4 trillion' dollars? What happened to the make believe '2 trillion'? OMG....

View attachment 89960
"Now its '4 trillion' dollars? What happened to the make believe '2 trillion'?"

Due an increase in raw materials ( lumber, steel, copper, .. ) we have to put more money in to buy the same blue prints....

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
C'mon man! With current technology, for the VAST majority, owning an electric car is just plain stupid.
For discussion's sake, I think you're being overly harsh. For somebody who makes regular round trips within the electric vehicle's range, work, shopping, etc, and can plug it in overnight, I think it makes a lot of sense. I do wonder how they work out in cold winter weather. My opinion is that a plug in hybrid is a better solution than an all electric car. Developing just the cars is very stupid. If everybody suddenly had an electric car, the grid would collapse and hardly anybody would be able to use them.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
1621406954762.png

Looks like the Royal welfare couple like to sue people who take their photos in public..

Britain's libel laws are also considered tougher on publishers than in America where there is protection for claims made about public figures.

Between them, Harry and Meghan brought six lawsuits in around a year, predominantly through the U.K. courts.

Their action against paparazzi agency Splash News at the High Court in London forced the company to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy even though the shots of Meghan and her son Archie had been taken in a public park.

The U.K. arm of Splash has already settled the case and gone into administration, while the U.S. branch has applied for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.