US Elections (& Politics) :)

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Report: Biden Has a ‘Short Fuse’ — Goes on Profanity Laced Tirades at Aides

President Joe Biden reportedly has a very short fuse and a tendency to go on profanity-laced tirades at his staff, according to a report from the New York Times. You know things are bad when even the Times has to acknowledge it.

The newspaper spoke to over two dozen current and former Biden staffers, who painted a portrait of a “president with a short fuse, who is obsessed with getting the details right – sometimes to a fault.”

The Times reports that “Avoiding Mr. Biden’s ire during one of his decision-making seminars means not only going beyond the vague talking points that he will reject, but also steering clear of responses laced with acronyms or too much policy minutiae, which will prompt an outburst of frustration, often laced with profanity.”

“Mr. Biden is gripped by a sense of urgency that leaves him prone to flares of impatience, according to numerous people who regularly interact with him,” the report continues. “The president has said he expects to run for a second term, but aides say he understands the effect on his ability to advance his agenda if Republicans regain power in Congress next year.”

They added, in no uncertain terms, that “he will often snap.”

The report says that Biden “takes days or weeks to make up his mind as he examines and second-guesses himself and others” and that it is a “method of governing that can feel at odds with the urgency of a country still reeling from a pandemic and an economy struggling to recover. “

Report: Biden Has a 'Short Fuse' — Goes on Profanity Laced Tirades at Aides (thegatewaypundit.com)

My comments: This goes along with the dementia thing and sundowning. I can also imagine Joe going off on a foriegn leader who asks the wrong question. This man has no business being President.
Maybe Joe needs to fire himself "on the spot" like he promised he would. "On the spot. No ifs, ands, or buts".

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey you liberal “progressive” Democrat shitheads, this whole CRT shit is going to come back and bite you in the ass and I’m going to be there laughing my ass off at you when it does ..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey you liberal “progressive” Democrat shitheads, this whole CRT shit is going to come back and bite you in the ass and I’m going to be there laughing my ass off at you ..

These shitheads are too stupid and too ignorant to fathom just how many seriously pissed-off citizens there are, or how severely bad it's going to get when they've finally had enough.

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hey you liberal “progressive” Democrat shitheads, this whole CRT shit is going to come back and bite you in the ass and I’m going to be there laughing my ass off at you ..

What about the Generals and Admirals that spoke out against the GOP?
Answer: Still fucking this country up.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey you liberal “progressive” Democrat shitheads, this whole CRT shit is going to come back and bite you in the ass and I’m going to be there laughing my ass off at you when it does ..

Space Force Officer's Book On Marxism In The Military Reaches No. 1 On Amazon After Being Fired

597A9C24-2D97-49BD-AA38-B4A45D962119.gif

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Watching this has got me rolling:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
I am very upset about the Space Force debacle, but this PUTZ and his Hollywood Fluffer are part of a growing 'Anti-Free Speech' movement? Isn't that just charming. Why hasn't he been deported yet? Lets just drop them both off in the mountains of Afghanistan, I am sure they will get fair treatment there! Royal POS.

1621298687794.png