US Elections (& Politics) :)

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I would think that this would cause her to be immediately impeached and removed from her posts. BUT, that's what I get for thinking...

View attachment 87197
I’d love to see this witch removed from power and have her financial gains removed, making her beggar on the street. Of course that will never happen for several reasons. One, she’s a demon-crat, and is automatically protected. Two, she would cry racism, and is automatically protected. Three, she would cry misogynist behavior and is automatically protected. I could go on, but you get the picture. These animals have crafted PC behavior and installed rules in the system for years; now they have the fast lane wide open where they can say or do anything they want with no repercussions.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Never thought I would live to see this. It’s something you used to just see in places like China, North Korea, or Russia. It won’t be long until this begins in America with a renewed set of COVID lockdowns. Especially with the wastes of space sitting in positions of power right now. I’ve long said that the lockdowns we experienced were just a test by some to see how much they could get away with.
1618757296258.png

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Never thought I would live to see this. It’s something you used to just see in places like China, North Korea, or Russia. It won’t be long until this begins in America with a renewed set of COVID lockdowns. Especially with the wastes of space sitting in positions of power right now. I’ve long said that the lockdowns we experienced were just a test by some to see how much they could get away with.
I sent this to my phone and at church today I read a portion of it out loud to the congregation when our worship leader asked if there were any prayer requests.
I asked that we put that church, its pastor and its congregation in our prayers along with, of course, our country and her people.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
good to see some common sense pushback beginning to happen
Looks like the "common sense" was due to the refusal of the enforcers to implement such draconian laws, thank goodness for that.

Today's news:
Officers will no longer have the right to stop any pedestrian or driver to ask why they're out or request their home address, Solicitor General Sylvia Jones said in a written statement on Saturday evening.

Yesterday's news:

Ontario police refuse order for random COVID stops
Sat, April 17, 2021, 5:13 PM
Police in cities across Canada's most populous province on Saturday refused to carry out the provincial government order that allows them to make random stops to impose a stay-at-home order as COVID-19 cases soar.

In a Saturday Tweet, the Toronto Police Service said it will (quote) “continue to engage, educate and enforce, but we will not be doing random stops of people or cars.”

Ottawa and at least 21 other municipal police forces said they would not conduct the stops either.

Ontario hit a record number of 4,812 covid cases on Friday, and projections indicate cases could spike to 10,000 per day in June without more health restrictions.

Premier Doug Ford, under fire for his handling of Ontario’s pandemic response, on Friday gave police the authority to stop anyone to ask them their reason for leaving home, and to ticket them if in breach of the rules.

Ford also said he would block non-essential travel from neighboring provinces starting Monday... and Ontario’s Provincial Police said they were preparing to enforce that.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Friday said the federal government would help hard-hit Toronto:

“In Toronto, in particular, numbers are breaking record after record as ICU hospital beds are filling up. There's no doubt that Canada's largest city is struggling under the weight of this third wave. So we're going to do whatever it takes to help.”

Ford on Friday blamed the federal government for the third wave, saying it had been too slow to ramp up vaccinations and too lenient at the borders.

Ref:

00Buck

Known around here
Reaction score

BLM Member / Anti Trump:mad: read through and this will piss you off!

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Another Leftist Narrative Collapses As Chief M.E. Confirms Sicknick Had 2 Strokes, Died Of Natural Causes

These people, YOUR government, will lie to their own mother and are prepared to HANG innocent civilians to advance their sick narrative

Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick, who engaged rioters, suffered two strokes and died of natural causes, officials say

Another Leftist Narrative Collapses As Chief M.E. Confirms Sicknick Had 2 Strokes, Died Of Natural Causes | ZeroHedge

Acting U.S. attorney general Jeffrey A. Rosen said in a Jan. 8 statement that Sicknick died of “the injuries he suffered defending the U.S. Capitol.” He promised that local and federal authorities would “spare no resources in investigating and holding accountable those responsible.”
The Capitol Police had previously said in a statement that Sicknick “was injured while physically engaging with protesters.”

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Numerous reports of massive military build up by Russia for invasion of the Ukraine.. all on Biden's watch

Doubt Russia would do this if the USA had a stronger President.

1618876502971.png

Land Troops

Ships from the Baltic even..