US Presidential Election 2020 (& Politics) :)

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
NOT The Onion or the Babylon Bee...

Oh, that move won't incite MORE people to storm the border... adjectives like"idiotic", "stupid" doesn't begin to do justice....:banghead:
How about "..if we give you money will you vote for us?" sound like more like it?

And where does that cash come from? Any guesses?

Wouldn't it be CHEAPER to just close the frickin' border and enforce immigration laws? God help us.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Oh, that move won't incite MORE people to storm the border... adjectives like"idiotic", "stupid" doesn't begin to do justice....:banghead:
How about "..if we give you money will you vote for us?" sound like more like it?

And where does that cash come from? Any guesses?

Wouldn't it be CHEAPER to just close the frickin' border and enforce immigration laws? God help us.
I’m with you; this has got to be an idea someone hatched while they were drunk, high, and acting as a pedophile. Yep, guess ole Hunter came up with this plan. Utilizing his experience in paying hush/bribe money to cover the sins of his own debauchery.
China is just sitting back, waiting and smiling. They know every time the demtards crank up the money presses, they will own more of the country.
President Trump had it right all along; keep the military out of additional wars, stop acting as police at the request of NATO, and utilize them to secure the border. Oh, but that’s racist ideology I guess.
Now, we are stuck paying for more stupidity, and I find myself sweating about the potential of Ukraine. All due to a bunch of moronic left wing nut jobs that are sitting in positions illegitimately from a stolen election.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Gotta love Texas! Proudly sending a message to pricks like mark cuban.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I think I’ve found the source of liberal “progressive” Democrats.... they’re coming out of the ground!

Researchers theorize that the Moon formed when a protoplanet, called Theia, struck Earth billions of years ago. They also say the alien planet's remains are hiding deep within Earth's mantle.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Gotta love Texas! Proudly sending a message to pricks like mark cuban.
Yeah the Houston Texans were COWARDS back when they stayed in their locker room during the playing of the National Anthem.

I signed this petition a while back:

J. J. Watt finally got smart and left the team...

I feel the same way about Mark...his team will probably hide too like the Texans did...All these people who hate America need to leave this country...I love my country but despise our Government that we All allowed to get Too Powerful...

Reaction score
^^^^ Unfortunately at this point it's meaningless. Creepy, Sleepy, Crooked, Basement, Gun Grabbing Joe Bunco was sworn in so we're stuck with him. Georgia still hasn't produced "chain of custody" records for almost 350,000 votes. My guess is that the election officials there are stalling until it all just gets forgotten and doesn't matter because the Constitution will no longer exist under the current Administration.

Reaction score
^^^^ Unfortunately at this point it's meaningless. Creepy, Sleepy, Crooked, Basement, Gun Grabbing Joe Bunco was sworn in so we're stuck with him. Georgia still hasn't produced "chain of custody" records for almost 350,000 votes. My guess is that the election officials there are stalling until it all just gets forgotten and doesn't matter because the Constitution will no longer exist under the current Administration.
It still has meaning and will show the places that holes need to be filled in our election system. To bad for our country we have a party that is will to cheat anyway they can to win. I am more about the truth coming out and then it can be rubbed in the Democrats faces that they in fact had an illegitimate President as they tried to insist Trump was. I think it is amazing they have so many people running cover for Dementia Joe and yet this information is still finding ways to see day light.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
More reason that the pathetic waste of life administration wants to change the court. There’s no question what the outcome of the “independent” panel will be.
Once religious liberties and the right to bear arms are hampered and/or destroyed, the left can move into full Gestapo and Nazi mode and rule the way they desire.
The whole lockdown thing from corona was just a way for the left to see what all they could get away with.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I think I’ve found the source of liberal “progressive” Democrats.... they’re coming out of the ground!

Researchers theorize that the Moon formed when a protoplanet, called Theia, struck Earth billions of years ago. They also say the alien planet's remains are hiding deep within Earth's mantle.
Believe Science !!!! :rofl:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
To bad for our country we have a party that is will to cheat anyway they can to win.
With the dems believing the ends justify the means, they don't consider it cheating, which flows right into the next post.....
I swear liberalism must be a mental disorder.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited: