US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
Just so we are clear, THIS is what the Biden Administration (aka: Joe and the Hoe) is currently bringing us...and they haven't even been sworn in yet....freak'n awesome America!

1610975116863.png

Can't wait to get the blue hat with JACKASS (Kamala) on it.....

1610975435933.png

Attachments

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well, it looks like we may begin to immediately see a hike in fuel prices. Of course, we all knew that anyway. Any guesses on what we will see on average by summer time? My guess is around $7-10/gallon. I can envision an increase in shutdowns; that way they can “contain the virus” all while “reducing emissions and the impact to the environment”. At least 2 birds with one stone (actually more when you think about all they are going to do).

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think it wasn't that long ago that this 'twat' said that we should 'heal' as a nation....Now look at the Crazy B*****h go....as for him, he's just stupid.

Dave Bautista, Alyssa Milano share petition calling for Sen. Ted Cruz to be expelled from Senate

View attachment 79885
I think she needs another lip injection, hahahaha

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Things seem to be OK at the Capitol. DC Fire's Vito Maggiolo says the incident involved a small fire involving tent that is now out. DC fire was dispatched at 10:14 and the fire was put out. He said the response was "very minimal" and it was "pretty much a non-incident."

Reaction score
For now...... Don't get me wrong I PRAY nothing happens to Joe and the Hoe. God help us all if it does. I want nothing more then a peaceful transfer or power. Right or wrong, at this point it is going to happen. Violence WILL only make it worse.

Still, as I said before...... 'THIS is what happens when half the country believes that the election was riddled with fraud and lies....'

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
It's amazing how a hum drum occurrence like a fire in a "homeless camp" turned into a major security problem. Speaks volumes about how the MSM and Marxocrats are pushing the narrative of violence.

While I'm at it, how the hell is there a "homeless camp" in our nation's Capitol and so close to Capitol Hill to top it all off?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah, I've spent time in DC but not since the late 80's. It was pretty bad once you got away from the Federal areas back then. It's got to be third world style by now, I guess, but it shouldn't be. It's our Nations Capitol for cripes sake. It's a shame. I used to visit an Aunt and Uncle in DC when I was a kid, back in the 50's. It was such a nice city back then. Now the Marxocrats have destroyed it like they destroy everything they touch.

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
It's sad that it has degraded t the point of people needing to express their opinions like this. To me it points to the total failure of the election and our Government, not to mention our elected officials, bureaucrats and the media to present an honest viewpoint of anything. Heck, even weather reports are slanted. A very sad time.