US Presidential Election 2020 (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
A capital cop got murdered, or has that one been twisted into delusion too. Another cop was dragged and beaten to within an inch of his life. A woman was shot and killed while entering with a forceable mob, and that's very regrettable. A whole lot of people got caught up in something way more serious than they bargained for. Put it this way, if there was 30 or so people beating down your front door right now and one got in with the mob following, would you ask nicely what they want? Or would you take your stashed guns and start blowing the fuckers away? Those people saw the guns drawn on them. It was no surprise the dice they were rolling. Sorry to say, she gambled, she lost. And that's terrible but it's just what you risk when you join an angry mob and storm the capital man.
Do you have any proof of the capital policeman getting murdered? How was he murdered? You must be talking about the one who came back to the police station felt ill and was rushed to the hospital and died of a stroke at the hospital. I know about the woman and the policeman that shot her has been suspended and is under investigation. The rest of your information is pure speculation and unfounded except on the pages of the fake news New York Times, CNN etal. There is video that a lot of that was a set up by Antifa and BLM members. That has all been posted on this site. All I can say Shockwave is that your lips are moving. :)

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I federal cop did not get murdered. The cop who dies later that day had heart issues. He was not hit by a fire extinguisher. But you won’t hear that on your beloved CNN or MSNBC or ABC or NBC or XYZ. Only an unarmed female got shot and killed by a federal police. The narrative of five killed is an outright lie. The other deaths were Trump supporters who died of health issues mostly heart attack.

This for the truth. ^^^^^^

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
"
THE STEALER

RIP America
It is sad to see you go,
The way of past great empires
For to you a debt we owe;
A light in the great darkness
You kept Satan in his place,
A bastion of freedom
Guardian of the human race.

But while you were distracted
The deceiver took the youth,
They were indoctrinated
Contradicting Christian truth;
Now they have taken over
As their teachers had conspired,
The Marxist coup completed
Without any bullet fired.

We get to twenty twenty
With the great election fraud,
Many dead ones voted twice
More imported from abroad;
Total votes do not matter
Just ignore your vast amount,
We've decided on the winner
We manipulate the count.

Old Joe O'Bama's senile
He is just an avatar,
It's Harris 'they' have chosen
As the Chinese rising star;
When ailing Joe is sectioned
Into his shoes she's poised to jump,
The coup de gras accomplished
They've got rid of Donald Trump.

" - Patrick Healy on TGP

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
UPDATE: Antifa Activist Daniel Alan Baker Arrested for Plotting to Murder Trump Supporters — Tells Supporters on YouTube He Received Soros Money

Antifa supporter Daniel Alan Baker was arrested for plotting to murder Trump supporters and police on Inauguration Day.
He trained in Syria in 2017 with the YPG, was featured on VICE, and in 2020 participated in the CHAZ insurrection in Seattle, per DOJ documents.
Jack Posobiec broke the story Friday.
see links
Daniel Alan Baker wanted to stockpile AK-47s and build bombs in CHAZ district in Seattle to start “the revolution.”
Baker posted links to CNN on his “Call to Arms” to kill Trump supporters and police officers on Inauguration Day.

UPDATE: Antifa Activist Daniel Alan Baker Arrested for Plotting to Murder Trump Supporters -- Tells Supporters on YouTube He Received Soros Money (thegatewaypundit.com)

Comment: The guy will receive the ‘Presidential Medal of Freedom’ from Biden.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
TGP put up an article about a tshirt being sold at Amazon. In case you see the article (you'll know it if you see it), it isn't so. They made a story out of a tweet from someone that is trying to stoke hate, and obviously didn't bother to check it (I DID, it's what I try to do...). We don't need to stoke left verses right with lies...

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I listened to some of it but... he's repeating some claims that simply are not true. I stopped at the "5 people died because of" part...
At least he didn't lie and say "5 People Were Killed" . Five did die that were taking part or working the event. There were roughly a million people there. One was Definately Killed, the unarmed woman.
There are really two deaths that I would like someone to look more into and declare the truth. I searched the web about the officer. All liberal news say related to the fire extinguisher. Others are saying "related" to the riot, it could be that his heart failed because of the stress of the event. An autopsy is needed. His office is saying that the death was related to the event and no mention of the fire extinguisher. But just like the Trump folx (LOL) that died because of medical issues, old folx could have died because of the stress and a bad heart. I really would like someone to tell us the truth. I am starting to wonder about the article referenced here about the officer that I have reposted. Why are no other news agencies picking up on that and reporting the same?

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
This is a post I picked up on another forum. The latest TDS person with the f-word machine gun made me wonder if it could be an issue here.

Received a pm earlier from a mod explaining to me in detail how the Chinese cabal posing as normal members (about a dozen of them) have infiltrated xxx and are actively monitoring post’s, making a list and checking it twice. Several of them are provoking you to respond with threats of violence.

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
This is a post I picked up on another forum. The latest TDS person with the f-word machine gun made me wonder if it could be an issue here.
If you're referring to me, no, lol. I've been here for many years. No need to be paranoid lol.