US Elections (& Politics) :)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The Taliban released thousands of prisoners (terrorists). What makes you think the world can trust the Taliban?!

I think Tucker misspoke, American civilian aircraft took off from Doha, not Kabul

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Lara Logan: US Citizens Turned Away at Kabul Airport by US

Lara Logan @laralogan · 5h Most Americans don’t understand what’s happening in Kabul - been on this all night again w no end. US citizens are fighting through enemy lines to get to the airport. When they show their blue passport to 82nd soldiers at the gate, many are turned away & sent back to the Taliban.

Lara Logan on Twitter: "Most Americans don’t understand what’s happening in Kabul - been on this all night again w no end. US citizens are fighting through enemy lines to get to the airport. When they show their blue passport to 82nd soldiers at the gate, many are turned away & sent back to the Taliban." / Twitter

My comment: Lara Logan is one reporter that I trust. Also this action by the Biden Administration is very, very disturbing to me. :mad:

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Fourth Movie Coming in October:

Reaction score
sdkid said:
I Fixed the Wiki page....
:)
That's Awesome. :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :headbang:
I had never done a Wiki edit before. Uploading the image was a PITA. They sent me a copyright notice saying they can't determine the public domain status of the image--- even though I provided a State of SD link stating anything on the State site can be used for educational purposes. it was an autogenerated message, so lets hope an actual person sees the link and confirms it's OK to use.

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Reaction score
AZ attorney general told Maricopa County Board of Supervisors to comply or forfeit state funds.

Thursday, August 26, 2021

PHOENIX – Attorney General Mark Brnovich announced that his office (AGO) determined the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors (MCBOS) is in violation of state law for failing to comply with the Arizona Senate’s legislative subpoena related to the 2020 election audit. If MCBOS does not change course, the AGO will notify the Arizona Treasurer to withhold Maricopa County’s state-shared funds as required under the law.
"We are notifying the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors that it must fully comply with the Senate’s subpoena as required by the law,” said Attorney General Mark Brnovich. “Our courts have spoken. The rule of law must be followed."
Today’s decision stems from a “SB 1487” complaint filed by Senator Sonny Borrelli under A.R.S. § 41-194.01
, which authorizes any legislator to request the Attorney General investigate a county or city alleged to be in violation of state law. On July 26, 2021, Arizona Senate President Karen Fann and Senator Warren Petersen (Senators) issued a subpoena to MCBOS related to the Senate’s audit of the 2020 election. The Senators requested six categories of items for production by August 2, 2021, including routers and network logs.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Pakistan should keep their mouth shut because whatever they say is a lie. They are the epicenter of terrorism as per the second video :eek: The US DOD should point their satellites on Pakistan; the US weapons may have already made their way across the border into Pakistan for training purposes

As per the second video, CHINA GIVES BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO PAKISTAN! SICK
First COVID-19, now this

Why not impose sanctions to the maximum extent on China, Pakistan, Iran, and North Korea?

Last edited: