US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Justin Trudeau Consulted with Hillary Clinton Regarding Afghanistan (Video)

"Trudeau consulted with Hillary Clinton about Afghanistan.
Why would he talk to HER? Did no-one in the Biden administration take his phone calls? So weird. Maybe she can give him some hard lessons from Benghazi that we can avoid in Kabul."

Ezra Levant on Twitter: "Trudeau consulted with Hillary Clinton about Afghanistan. Why would he talk to HER? Did no-one in the Biden administration take his phone calls? So weird. Maybe she can give him some hard lessons from Benghazi that we can avoid in Kabul. https://t.co/fYbOSBilOG" / Twitter

My Comment: Now this is just to funny. :):):) Now if Trudeau was talking with Hillary Clinton about Haitian relief and the Clinton Foundation I could totally understand that. Bwahahahahahahahaha

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
General Milley warns of terror threats to US homeland..

JOINT Chiefs of Staff chair Mark Milley warned of an increased threat of terror attacks on US soil after Afghanistan fell to the Taliban on Sunday, according to a new report.
Milley told a bipartisan group of Senators on a call earlier today that the Islamist outfit captured the country far quicker than President Joe Biden and other top military leaders had anticipated,

General Milley warns of terror threats to US homeland after Afghanistan falls to Taliban & US ambassador flees Kabul (the-sun.com)

My comment: No kidding General "the woke" Milley. The terrorist now have a big operating base in Afghanistan, can you say Al Queda verision 2.0.

But wait, just last week he said folks like me, who are white, anti-vax, believe the election was a fraud, self reliant and still use critical thinking skills, were the "domestic terrorists" that were plotting mass violence and on top of the national threat pyramid ?

Geez, Im offended and feel Ive been marginalized as a terrorist threat and pushed aside by these johhny-come-lately Afghan terrorists... I demand equity!

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Too understand how the Taliban took over so quickly, the following have some very good discussion points to consider.

Note: The tactic is simple - used in that region often, as well as others historically. ( reference Genghis Khan is a good example .. )
1) resist and all die
2) give up and live ( mostly )

executive summary:
US trained the Afghanistan forces to fight using combined forces tactics .. remember the intelligence, air support, logistics support, and what do you think will happen to the fighting effectiveness when those are removed suddenly?

Inside the Taliban's Takeover of Afghanistan
Aug 17, 2021

VICE News
6.78M subscribers
Reporter Ben C. Solomon and his team were in Kandahar as the Taliban closed in. In a VICE News Tonight special report, VICE News looks at the sweeping takeover in Afghanistan and what's next.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I just watched General Miley Vanilli say that they planned to use Kabul Airport, HKai, in their plan even though Bagram was also "looked at". He claims it's easier to defend, and this guy is in charge of our Military? I sure hope nothing happens that is worse than what we're already dealing with. We'll all end up speaking Russian or Chinese.

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Tuberville: ‘I Have Not Heard One Word’ from ‘The Squad’ About Protecting the Women of Afghanistan — ‘They’re Closed-Mouthed’

Tommy Tuberville (R-AL) wants to know where members of “The Squad” have been speaking out about the difficulties that Afghani women could be facing with the return of Taliban control in Afghanistan.
The freshman Alabama U.S. Senator suggested the silence of “The Squad” was a product of the storyline not fitting their political narrative.
“You know who is really in danger right now is women,” Tuberville said. “Women in Afghanistan for the first time ever have been able to go to school, do things that, you know, a normal human being gets to do. In Afghanistan, women don’t get that opportunity, but they have been given that opportunity with our being in that country and starting schools, and all of that. Now that has all gone south. And I have not heard one word from all of these women in ‘The Squad’ in Congress saying anything about protecting the women of Afghanistan. You know, they’re closed-mouthed right now. It doesn’t fit their narrative. People ought to be sick of this. They really should be. But we’ll work through this. Politicians will talk their way out of it and really probably won’t anybody be held accountable.”
“I’m an outsider,” he added. “I’ve been up here, and I tell you — this is ridiculous. We’ll have these hearings. There will be cover-ups. Billions of dollars will be stolen from the taxpayers, and nobody will be held accountable in the long run. But we’re going to try our darnedest. There’s a group of us that will point fingers and try to get the job done.”

Tuberville: 'I Have Not Heard One Word' from 'The Squad' About Protecting the Women of Afghanistan -- 'They're Closed-Mouthed' (breitbart.com)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
What comes to mind is the video by Mad_Liberals (whose account has been suspended by the purveyors of free speech...Twitter)

"Mrs Biden, can Joe come out and debate?"

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Betrayals ..

Polish Pilots who defended Britain during the Battle of Britain and fought for the Allies during WWII were so betrayed, that they were not even allowed to be in the victory parade.

One day we will see films on the Betrayal of Afghanistan ..

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Have every reason to believe that the Taliban is dancing to this crap on a daily basis now, these SOB's are going to be charged to the n^th degree

Maybe Biden and Harris should shake it too

:facepalm:

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score