US Elections (& Politics) :)

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Just when I thought the bull$$&t couldn’t get any higher in the room, this pile of crap comes out. Anyone who seriously believes this needs to be institutionalized.

All of that for a clown that cannot utter a legible sentence without drooling. Unless he is talking to his comrades about giving Hunter a special position.
1614644246673.jpeg

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
"Pay Us Like You Owe Us" - Senior White House Official Announces Biden Will Move on Slavery Reparations without Congress

“Pay Us Like You Owe Us” – Senior White House Official Announces Biden Will Move on Slavery Reparations without Congress

Uh, Cedric ... No.

And oh Cedric... Fuck off
Further cements the proof that he is indeed a dictator ( with a k in the middle). I’ve posted this before and I’ll post again, this is bs. Just like him calling veterans and police white supremacists. All of this is funny coming from a clown who gave a eulogy at a klan members funeral, spent most of his tenure in office (just like the hoe) degrading minorities and putting them behind bars, etc.
Look, I’m not engaging in a race argument, nor am I saying that slavery is right. In fact, it is the opposite; for some individual to think that they can own another human, is pathetic. No individual can own another human being period, whether we are talking about slavery, trafficking, or anything else along those lines.
However, instead of trying to hit America with reparation payments, how about going back to the tribes that actually sold your family members into slavery? Seems to me that would be the best starting point; after all, that is where it began.

Reaction score
Life Cycle of a Democracy
About the time our original thirteen states adopted their new constitution in 1787, Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at the University of Edinburgh, had this to say about the fall of the Athenian Republic some 2,000 years earlier:
A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government.

A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover they can vote themselves gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the people will always vote for those who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship.

The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, those nations always progressed through the following sequence:

1. From bondage to spiritual faith;
2. From spiritual faith to great courage;
3. From courage to liberty;
4. From liberty to abundance;
5. From abundance to complacency;
6. From complacency to apathy;
7. From apathy to dependence;
8. From dependence back into bondage.

With the country moving in the direction of every career politician wanting to give away everything for nothing, please realize what is at stake. I ask you not to tire, but fight on and believe that we can stop and reverse the cycle. Most of all, please remember that apathy is the greatest threat to our democracy. Freedom and Liberty are virtues that are to be protected at all cost. Once you surrender Liberty or Freedom for Dependence you have enslaved yourself and your children to a life of hardship and fear that leads to tyranny. Choose this day what is most important to you and your children. Your vote for City Council, State Representative, US Congress, Judge, and President matters more than ever.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Obviously a smart man.

But with the Nazi fascist Democrats in power, importing millions more votes, changing the voting laws to insure one party rule, and buying off millions more weak minded dimwits, I fear voting will no longer make a difference.

And yes I understand the alternative, it’s ugly and our worst nightmare.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It is refreshing to watch them eat their own though

Third Woman Accuses Cuomo Of Sexual Harassment -- And There's A Picture
I do agree. I love it when the infighting occurs. I hope the entire party continues to fight within; maybe that will slow the deterioration and bastardization of our nation.